I get they wanted to bring the competitve style

But I mean I like Big team…This good old classic 4v4 matches are fun and all but I liked running away to some big team, or even action sack and other playlist when I feel like raging and this is honestly the first halo to actually make me rage to the point of throwing my controller across the room.

I think tossing that expensive 60 dollar controller across the room is excessive, but I agree. I’ve raged to a point where I was not longer having as much fun.

Agreed. They went overboard with the “Halo 4 is too casual” thing, and made Halo 5 nothing but competitive. It’s really annoying, they literally ignored like 90% of their community.

> 2533274837720524;3:
> Agreed. They went overboard with the “Halo 4 is too casual” thing, and made Halo 5 nothing but competitive. It’s really annoying, they literally ignored like 90% of their community.

Assuming 90% of the community is casual is pretty ignorant.

But, OP, I’m with you. I’m extremely fustrated with the current state of the game and lack of social game types. Yet they give us “weekend” social playlists and expect us to be okay with that?

Absolutely not.

Glad to see im not the only one annoyed with this, But who knows maybe 343 will add new stuff to the game. I see it heading in the right direction and im glad to see everything works good on the game. We all know how the Master Chief collection turned out, 50 updates later and the game works lol