I get disconnected all the time, helP!

Hi guys. I had a problem with Halo Reach when it came out. It was always disconnecting in when I played multiplayer. It was so frustrating, then I found out about NAT, and I opened it. The problem was solved. Yay :)!
But then today, it happened again! It is always disconnecting when I play online. I checked my NAT, and it says open. WTF? My little brother have also an Xbox and he has automatic IP address and all that, so his nat is Moderate and it doesn’t disconnect when he plays on his xbox. We use the same Internet router, and we do not play at the same time, because we only have 1 cd. What can the problem be? Are some of you having the same problem?

It’s almost every 5th min it disconnects, sometimes more than 5 min, sometimes under 5…

welcome to waypoint,

disconnect, from xbox live or from the game ?

or if its because of multi"user" using your router, i mean, if you are both playing at same time, maybe it can affect it, i dont know if i say is true ( i dont have 2 xbox )

Hello Maxkami :slight_smile:
I get disconnected from Xbox Live, but I can sign in again right after I’ve got disconnected… We are not playing at the same time, we only have 1 disc as I said. But the problem is, that this is the only game that disconnects me which is a pain in the -Yoink-!

> Hello Maxkami :slight_smile:
> I get <mark>disconnected from Xbox Live</mark>, but <mark>I can sign in again right after</mark> I’ve got disconnected… We are not playing at the same time, we only have 1 disc as I said. But the problem is, that this is the only game that disconnects me which is a pain in the -Yoink!-!

i mean, does both xbox are on at same time, or computers, downloading etc. maybe it can affect connexion

but for that other games should also disconnect you, if its only Reach, then i dont know :confused:

No, it’s just me. No computer or xbox is disturbing the internet at the moment… This is really annoying :frowning: … It often disconnects in the middle of a match, and I get a loss for that. It really pisses me off!

When you are on the dashboard, does it disconnect you every 5 minutes as well?

No, only on Halo Reach… :frowning:

> No, only on Halo Reach… :frowning:

id say something that just pass through my mind…pretty sure its not that… but ill say it: clear your cache and download the update again …

Thanks, I’ll try that :slight_smile:

> > No, only on Halo Reach… :frowning:
>
> id say something that just pass through my mind…pretty sure its not that… but ill say it: clear your cache and download the update again …

It actually worked, thanks Maxkami! You made my day :smiley:

The 360’s wireless is -Yoink- so it is highly recommended to use Ethernet or a wireless client bridge device instead.

My fiend has constant wireless related disconnects with his brand new slim while my original slim has no issues.

> The 360’s wireless is Yoink! so it is highly recommended to use Ethernet or a wireless client bridge device instead.
>
> My fiend has constant wireless related disconnects with his brand new slim while my original slim has no issues.

I agree. I hav the new xbox 360 slim and the wireless system just sucks, cuz i disconnect very easily. In most cases, if u use ur home network, it will not connect. I hav that problem.