I Found the Solution to Armor Lock!!!

For anybody that is just enraged with an armor locker, here’s what you should do. This strategy has helped me a great deal and has reduced my stress level whenever I come in contact with a fellow armor locker. Check it out!!!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=19333716&player=KyleHarrisFUUU

Pretty awesome strategy, huh?

At first I thought you were one of those “HURR JUST SIT AND WAIT FOR THE PERSON TO COME OUT DURR” people, but then I watched your clip. Very nice strategy.

2 thumbs up. Indeed the best solution to AL.

I don’t want armor lock so there won’t be a solution : D

Very good, probably a bit too pro for me though.

Wow! How did you ever come up with such a magnificent plan!

Yes it took months to actually get the strategy right but I eventually got it down I think.

I watched the video, but I don’t understand. He just walked away from the armor locker. Or is that the strategy?

> I watched the video, but I don’t understand. He just walked away from the armor locker. Or is that the strategy?

Yes that is the almighty strategy! Just walk away from an armor locker and move on to a new threat. It’s GENIUS!

Who needs to get kills in an FPS? Who needs to be able to get killed. Armor lock is indeed the peace maker.

haha funniest thing ive ever seen

> Who needs to get kills in an FPS? Who needs to be able to get killed. Armor lock is indeed the peace maker.

Yes. It seems as though that AL counters itself.

doing this will make armor lock worse since more people will use it thinking people will just walk away

> doing this will make armor lock worse since more people will use it thinking people will just walk away

Well I mean not everyone will know about this strategy so there is still that sense of curiosity of what the armor locker is thinking

> > doing this will make armor lock worse since more people will use it thinking people will just walk away
>
> Well I mean not everyone will know about this strategy so there is still that sense of curiosity of what the armor locker is thinking

and it is still loseing a kill that you earn, plus it dominates in mele combat, and is all around annoying. best thing to do is make it that you cant gain health back while in AL and remove EMP

> > > doing this will make armor lock worse since more people will use it thinking people will just walk away
> >
> > Well I mean not everyone will know about this strategy so there is still that sense of curiosity of what the armor locker is thinking
>
> and it is still loseing a kill that you earn, plus it dominates in mele combat, and is all around annoying. best thing to do is make it that you cant gain health back while in AL and remove EMP

Well the video wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. It was a joke and I agree that armor lock is the most annoying AA and I hope they at least nerf it.

I LOL’d when I saw this, and no I am not an AL user, but yes I tend to stare like a deer in headlights…all the while thinking, “now, no wait, now…throw grenade…reload…oh ****! I just go -Yoink–inated because I was giving all my attention to the guy in AL!”

Oh AL how I hate thee, but I keep playing just for the overall love of the game. I will try this strategy in the future. :slight_smile:

Nope.

That’s one of the two best solutions I’ve come up with. The second, is toss a well-timed grenade at him, but very well done.

> That’s one of the two best solutions I’ve come up with. The second, is toss a well-timed grenade at him, but very well done.

Haha thanks! This strategy has actually helped me quite a bit because if I don’t focus all my attention in killing the AL guy, I can focus on a more important threat.