I found out how the Camo Glitch is done...

I think or similar.

Played Team Slayer on Haven. I’m on top-mid taking cover and saw a guy in front of me through Promethean Vision and another right below me on my radar. Someone quits resulting us into black-screen. When we come back, the guy in front of me doesn’t appear in my PV but appears in my radar. Weirdly, they both run away but they both still don’t appear in PV. I noticed once there were killed, they come back on PV.

So my guess is when we go black-screen, our AAs malfunction. So the people who are using Camo during black-screen, there radar jammers will be gone. As for me it was PV so the enemies won’t show after coming back from black-screen.

> I think or similar.
>
> Played Team Slayer on Haven. I’m on top-mid taking cover and saw a guy in front of me through Promethean Vision and another right below me on my radar. Someone quits resulting us into black-screen. When we come back, the guy in front of me doesn’t appear in my PV but appears in my radar. Weirdly, they both run away but they both still don’t appear in PV. I noticed once there were killed, they come back on PV.
>
> So my guess is when we go black-screen, our AAs malfunction. So the people who are using Camo during black-screen, there radar jammers will be gone. As for me it was PV so the enemies won’t show after coming back from black-screen.

You should never make a thread outlining how you think/know an in-game exploit is done, it leads to other people learning how to do it.

That said, I’m pretty sure I know how people are doing it and it’s not your way. They seem to be able to do it whenever they want when in right locations.

So if you think you found additional bugs such as the one you described you should report it in the known issues thread and report the bug there. If you saved the footage that could help too. I have submitted video footage of cheating before to 343i and they looked into the matter.

Sorry

But that’s not it - try again

Also like he said it’s never a good idea to post stuff like this…

> You should never make a thread outlining how you think/know an in-game exploit is done, it leads to other people learning how to do it.

I disagree. People should be learning how to do it. The more an exploit becomes common knowledge, the greater the chances of it being addressed. Worst case scenario, everyone is back on a level playing field.

That said, from what I understand, stand still>crouch>activate camo will trigger the glitch randomly. Jammer will still appear to be working on your hud, but may or may not be visible on others.

That’s all I know; perhaps there is more to it. If others can elaborate further, I would suggest they do so.

Maybe I’m talking about something different here, but I was under the impression that anyone using active camo who is also crouching is supposed to be invisible to enemy radar??

> Maybe I’m talking about something different here, but I was under the impression that anyone using active camo who is also crouching is supposed to be invisible to enemy radar??

Jammer floods the motion tracker the entire time AC is active, crouching or not. MT functions as it would normally, aside from the jammer.

> > Maybe I’m talking about something different here, but I was under the impression that anyone using active camo who is also crouching is supposed to be invisible to enemy radar??
>
> Jammer floods the motion tracker the entire time AC is active, crouching or not. MT functions as it would normally, aside from the jammer.

And thats where the issue comes into play. Where you dont visibly see someone and your motion tracker isnt jammed, that means no one should be there. People who do the glitch make this seem as such and easily get kills by unsuspecting people.

While this glitch isn’t too common, it is rather annoying and has cost me a fair share of deaths when someone appears literally out of nowhere in front of me when I walk down a hallway. There is no reason why this shouldn’t be addressed in the next TU. It’s pretty well known.

Hmm, I’m still kind of confused I guess.

My game play has really evolved into using active camo & AA efficiency in my loadout with a combo of sprinting & crouching constantly as I move through a map to stay off of enemy motion trackers.

> Hmm, I’m still kind of confused I guess.
>
> My game play has really evolved into using active camo & AA efficiency in my loadout with a combo of sprinting & crouching constantly as I move through a map to stay off of enemy motion trackers.

The default Active Camouflage AA, when activated, will place multiple blue dots upon your, and nearby enemy, motion trackers. If the glitch is done successfully, not blue dots will appear on the motion tracker, only the single one by the user. This causes AC users to be completely obscured from vision and not have the detrimental side effects.

How the glitch occurs has yet to be completely found.

I don’t know how they do it but I think the cats out of the bag. I saw someone doing it in almost every game I played last night. I have my theory on how it’s done from what I saw from one of them doing it but I’m not going to post it.

> I don’t know how they do it but I think the cats out of the bag. I saw someone doing it in almost every game I played last night. I have my theory on how it’s done from what I saw from one of them doing it but I’m not going to post it.

You might as well post it.

From what I saw on You Tube from one Video was the user just needs to be not moving before activating the camo. They said they tried in different playlists and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

I think this is more of a random glitch than a normal glitch that works 100% of the time.