I fogot how long Halo 2 campaign was....

Why are their no Halo games like this anymore?

I started playing it on Normal last night played for about 5-6 hours and played for about 5-6 hours today and I’m just about to finish it up after I eat. So all together Normal not rushing it is going to take me 12-14 hours to chill through on Normal. I can beat Reach on Legendary in under 12 hours… And you jump around everywhere from Earth to the Gas Mine to Halo to High Charity etc… The game is so long and so awesome with vast amounts of themes. The change of scenery in Reach is so minor that it really feels like you’re in one small area for most of the game. The campaign is so long that it actually feels as if time has passed since I was tankin across the bridge. The campaign is so long that I actually forgot at least 5 key parts of the game. It feels new again which is awesome.

This game deserves a full blown remake. It’s still awesome both campaign and multiplayer…

<2

Afaik, people don’t spend time with encounters anymore. It’s all about finishing the mission, getting credits and achievements, etc.

The replay value is most disappointing in H3 and Reach. A lot of the encounters are lacking or just too much (so you don’t want to go through it again).

I feel you OP. The later Halo games definitely had less replay value.

> Afaik, people don’t spend time with encounters anymore. It’s all about finishing the mission, getting credits and achievements, etc.
>
> The replay value is most disappointing in H3 and Reach. A lot of the encounters are lacking or just too much (so you don’t want to go through it again).

I play over reach again and again because I was super addicted before, and the challenges and achievements. I started doing the campaign on legendary again and it’s just dull. It’s challenging yes, but there’s too much drama in it and less ACTION!!!

I go to halo 2 and it keeps going and going and going. At a leisurely pace it can take me more than a week to go through Halo 2. Also I feel more of the story when I play it, in reach it’s just run or drive around shooting. Unlike in reach I actually tried to save my marine allies, but in reach you just can’t wait for Noble team to hit the dirt.