I fixed the armour system for halo! its cannon now

make it like this play ten matches as a recruit then you get choice of armour that suits your play style. then that armour actually enhances your play style! if you don’t like your armour you can use credits to buy new ones. also your visor is determined by play style. Once at SR 40 you achieve officer rank and are alowed to tune your hud to any of the older ones from any halo game. You can tune thruster length at officer rank too.

I don’t think tying armor to playstyle would fit, IMO. I much prefer equal starts, and having people running around in armor that makes them do certain things better would get rid of equal starts.

Maybe have it effect modes like Warzone in future titles, or Firefight or something? Just not Arena.

> 2582197822075686;2:
> I don’t think tying armor to playstyle would fit, IMO. I much prefer equal starts, and having people running around in armor that makes them do certain things better would get rid of equal starts.
>
> Maybe have it effect modes like Warzone in future titles, or Firefight or something? Just not Arena.

Agreed, we had our little experiment with Halo 4 and Armor advantages. Equal starts is the way of Halo.

> 2582197822075686;2:
> I don’t think tying armor to playstyle would fit, IMO. I much prefer equal starts, and having people running around in armor that makes them do certain things better would get rid of equal starts.
>
> Maybe have it effect modes like Warzone in future titles, or Firefight or something? Just not Arena.

^I agree, Equal starts are absolutely necessary in arena. If there was armor that made somebody better in arena I would honestly stop playing arena. Maybe this would work for Warzone, but it is a terrible idea for arena.

Fair enough