I find the lack of communication and empathy from 343 disturbing

I’m tired of being upset with the state of the multiplayer experience.

All I want to say is we really have valid issues.

PC players have aiming issues.

Controller players saying the same thing. (I had issues until I asked around for the optimum settings to feel like H5/H3 and oh boy that made a difference).

This desync net code crap is terrible. Almost every game I die while I’m in cover or my shots simply don’t register.

And we get no official response about anything. Just a big Reddit post from Ske7ch and a few Twitter posts that all amounted to nothing

Your blog post for the official launch of Infinite essentially sweeps everything under the rug. This was your opportunity to give us some dates for stability/MP changes and show good faith that your hard at work on some of the problems.

All your words amounted to was showcasing your milestones and positives. And I get that you have been hard at work and you do deserve recognition for what you have created. And it sucks the community has really gone toxic.

But please be more open with us. It will alleviate the toxicity I hope and it will help us with expectations. We all love Halo here and some of us have been there from the start.

Also this campaign is freaking awesome.

5 Likes

Would you mind posting the H3 settings? I’m still trying to find something similar to H3.

1 Like

I will tomorrow when I get a moment

That’s the gaming industry today!

Incomplete games on launch with promises of “well fix it later”

Every month or so you find yourself unable to play the game one night because there’s some massive mandatory download coming in hot to fix things that should’ve been working when you bought the game in the first place.

3 Likes

Yeah second this. I would also be interested in Halo 3 like controller settings.

Try these settings for a few games and see what you think.

Look acceleration - 1
Sensitivities - 4-6 depending on what’s comfortable for you.
Move thumbstick - 2, 10, 2
Look thumbstick - 2, 10, 2

And try moving the FOV to 100

Here you go,

Try these settings for a few games and see what you think.

Look acceleration - 1
Sensitivities - 4-6 depending on what’s comfortable for you.
Move thumbstick - 2, 10, 2
Look thumbstick - 2, 10, 2

And try moving the FOV to 100

1 Like

It feels like this game still needed a whole year to finish. It’s saddening to see halo in this state.

Feels like it’s being run by the EA/ activision execs