I finally unlocked Helioskrill!

It was a tough and painful experience, but I finally unlocked my favorite armor in halo 5, Helioskrill

Now I just want to share my most annoying experiences from halo mcc to get this armor.

In Halo CE, the Elites were overpowered. That’s really the most annoying thing about it.

In Halo 2, the Jackal snipers were a pain to kill. Right when you spot them, they can shoot you in less a second. They can also kill you in one hit.

In Halo 3, a part almost made me rage quit and I was angry. In Tsavo Highway, there is a part where a group of brutes and a wraith try to kill you. I kept trying an trying but I kept failing. Just one simple mess up, and you are dead. So I said skrew it, and I just went around them.

Halo 4… did not have anything that annoying at all, but it’s probably because I beat the game twice on legendary

So, those were the things that annoyed me the most in each game. It was tough, but I finally got this armor.

Props to you op. It is one of my favorite armors.

Nice dude, I love the helioskrill, It’s one of my favorite armors

Congrats spartan :slight_smile:

Good job dude im working towards mine now and the most annoying part is the mission regret from Halo 2 when you are on the gondolas. I was so under equipped it was unreal.

I think I’m the only person ever to enjoy fighting Jackal Snipers. When I was doing Halo 2 on Co-op I loved the amount of coordination my friend and I needed to effectively take down the Jackal Snipers.

> 2533275016942754;6:
> I think I’m the only person ever to enjoy fighting Jackal Snipers. When I was doing Halo 2 on Co-op I loved the amount of coordination my friend and I needed to effectively take down the Jackal Snipers.

You’re not the only one, I liked having to take my time and figure it out, then having the skill to pull it off, or just finding a glitch and skipping over it.

Congrats you deserve it.

Yeah the struggle was real to get helioskrill.

Congrats!

> 2533274820294620;7:
> > 2533275016942754;6:
> > I think I’m the only person ever to enjoy fighting Jackal Snipers. When I was doing Halo 2 on Co-op I loved the amount of coordination my friend and I needed to effectively take down the Jackal Snipers.
>
>
> You’re not the only one, I liked having to take my time and figure it out, then having the skill to pull it off, or just finding a glitch and skipping over it.

Sadistic…the both of you

But I do agree that it does require a lot of team coordination. If you can get through that then you can get through any Halo campaign

you can unlock it without doing the missions…

Congrats! Love the Helioskrill. It’s one of my favorites as well. Good job! Keep it up!

Happy Hunting!

> 2533274963156933;12:
> you can unlock it without doing the missions…

Some people like doing it the old fashioned way

I got mine the week it went back into the REQ system…it was extremely disappointing

> 2533274974350131;1:
> It was a tough and painful experience, but I finally unlocked my favorite armor in halo 5, Helioskrill
>
> Now I just want to share my most annoying experiences from halo mcc to get this armor.
>
> In Halo CE, the Elites were overpowered. That’s really the most annoying thing about it.
>
> In Halo 2, the Jackal snipers were a pain to kill. Right when you spot them, they can shoot you in less a second. They can also kill you in one hit.
>
> In Halo 3, a part almost made me rage quit and I was angry. In Tsavo Highway, there is a part where a group of brutes and a wraith try to kill you. I kept trying an trying but I kept failing. Just one simple mess up, and you are dead. So I said skrew it, and I just went around them.
>
> Halo 4… did not have anything that annoying at all, but it’s probably because I beat the game twice on legendary
>
> So, those were the things that annoyed me the most in each game. It was tough, but I finally got this armor.

Great job I just unlocked helioskrill too I know your pain

I felt that in halo 1 the endless amount of flood on the library was so annoying.

In halo 2 those sniper jackals were soo annoying
i know that horrible feeling especially during uprising in which I got a bad checkpoint in which every time I spawned they shot me in .5 seconds it pissed me off so bad.

In halo 3 it wasn’t too bad but the pure forms took forever to kill espicially on Cortana.

And Finally in halo 4 the missions took so long it. Took an hour or more just to complete one mission But hitting RT to detonate the nuke was the best feeling in the world know that I beat all 4 halos on legendary

> 2535464281791114;15:
> > 2533274974350131;1:
> > It was a tough and painful experience, but I finally unlocked my favorite armor in halo 5, Helioskrill
> >
> > Now I just want to share my most annoying experiences from halo mcc to get this armor.
> >
> > In Halo CE, the Elites were overpowered. That’s really the most annoying thing about it.
> >
> > In Halo 2, the Jackal snipers were a pain to kill. Right when you spot them, they can shoot you in less a second. They can also kill you in one hit.
> >
> > In Halo 3, a part almost made me rage quit and I was angry. In Tsavo Highway, there is a part where a group of brutes and a wraith try to kill you. I kept trying an trying but I kept failing. Just one simple mess up, and you are dead. So I said skrew it, and I just went around them.
> >
> > Halo 4… did not have anything that annoying at all, but it’s probably because I beat the game twice on legendary
> >
> > So, those were the things that annoyed me the most in each game. It was tough, but I finally got this armor.
>
> Great job I just unlocked helioskrill too I know your pain
>
> I felt that in halo 1 the endless amount of flood on the library was so annoying.
>
> In halo 2 those sniper jackals were soo annoying
> i know that horrible feeling especially during uprising in which I got a bad checkpoint in which every time I spawned they shot me in .5 seconds it pissed me off so bad.
>
> In halo 3 it wasn’t too bad but the pure forms took forever to kill espicially on Cortana.
>
> And Finally in halo 4 the missions took so long it. Took an hour or more just to complete one mission But hitting RT to detonate the nuke was the best feeling in the world know that I beat all 4 halos on legendary

Congrats Blade but this thread is over a year old.

> 2535464281791114;15:
> > 2533274974350131;1:
> > It was a tough and painful experience, but I finally unlocked my favorite armor in halo 5, Helioskrill
> >
> > Now I just want to share my most annoying experiences from halo mcc to get this armor.
> >
> > In Halo CE, the Elites were overpowered. That’s really the most annoying thing about it.
> >
> > In Halo 2, the Jackal snipers were a pain to kill. Right when you spot them, they can shoot you in less a second. They can also kill you in one hit.
> >
> > In Halo 3, a part almost made me rage quit and I was angry. In Tsavo Highway, there is a part where a group of brutes and a wraith try to kill you. I kept trying an trying but I kept failing. Just one simple mess up, and you are dead. So I said skrew it, and I just went around them.
> >
> > Halo 4… did not have anything that annoying at all, but it’s probably because I beat the game twice on legendary
> >
> > So, those were the things that annoyed me the most in each game. It was tough, but I finally got this armor.
>
> Great job I just unlocked helioskrill too I know your pain
>
> I felt that in halo 1 the endless amount of flood on the library was so annoying.
>
> In halo 2 those sniper jackals were soo annoying
> i know that horrible feeling especially during uprising in which I got a bad checkpoint in which every time I spawned they shot me in .5 seconds it pissed me off so bad.
>
> In halo 3 it wasn’t too bad but the pure forms took forever to kill espicially on Cortana.
>
> And Finally in halo 4 the missions took so long it. Took an hour or more just to complete one mission But hitting RT to detonate the nuke was the best feeling in the world know that I beat all 4 halos on legendary