I finally understand the Halo Xbox 1 trailer

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

This is what I believe as well but I think if that was they’re intention they shouldn’t have shown us chief walking in the desert in a cloak but I have a feeling all will be known soon

Pretty much 90% of people misinterpreted that trailer by taking it literally, as I did, rather than the metaphor it actually was.

The Steve Downes comment has been proven incorrect, due to the fact that it was just him saying “Instead of looking forward to Halo 5 this year, I’ve heard rumors of a Halo 2 Anniversary.” He stated that is all he meant by it. Nothing more, but in an odd twist of fate and that this is Microsoft paying him to say that, then we’ll just have to wait and see. We don’t know yet. Regardless, the Trailer for Halo Xbox One was meant to symbolize both Halo 5 and Halo being on the Xbox One as trailer is called;

Halo on Xbox One Teaser

To back up my facts, if it were just a metaphor… why would Frankie comment on it and say “Chief is intentionally concealing himself” and that it takes place RIGHT after Halo 4? The Trailer was all about symbolism, the fact that it was two trailers in one, both Halo 5 and generalizing that Halo is coming to Xbox One, and the first Halo to be there is Spartan Assault.

> The Steve Downes comment has been proven incorrect, due to the fact that it was just him saying “Instead of looking forward to Halo 5 this year, I’ve heard rumors of a Halo 2 Anniversary.” He stated that is all he meant by it. Nothing more, but in an odd twist of fate and that this is Microsoft paying him to say that, then we’ll just have to wait and see. We don’t know yet. Regardless, the Trailer for Halo Xbox One was meant to symbolize both Halo 5 and Halo being on the Xbox One as trailer is called;
>
> Halo on Xbox One Teaser
>
> To back up my facts, if it were just a metaphor… why would Frankie comment on it and say “Chief is intentionally concealing himself” and that it takes place RIGHT after Halo 4? The Trailer was all about symbolism, the fact that it was two trailers in one, both Halo 5 and generalizing that Halo is coming to Xbox One, and the first Halo to be there is Spartan Assault.

Have you even thought this through? He obviously is either already doing voice work for Halo 5 or Halo 2(if 343 is going to redo voices). If anyone aside from 343 knows what the next Halo game is I’d assume it’s the voice of the Master Chief. He either slipped up(and ms told him to backtrack) or it was a controlled leak. That’s all their is to it. Their is absolutely no way that he doesn’t know which Halo game(s) are currently in development.

Im still not sure what the trailer was about.

Was it a trailer for Halo 5?
Was it a trailer for the new Halo saga?
Was it a metaphor for something?

I am still very, very confused.

Yes, it’s the same with why the end of the Trailer only said “Halo” as opposed to Halo with a title or number.

That said, Frankie did confirm that the scenario in the trailer is an idea they want to push into one of their stories, either Game, Book, Movie, or TV show. But he went on to say that it’s not necessarily what we will see in the next Halo game.

Spartan Ops did break the “Halo on Xbox One in 2015” thing by being released in December 2014 for Xbox One, but at the time of the trailer there was no intention by 343i to release an Xbox 360/One port of the game. So they’re let off for it.

^- Read my second paragraph, it’s something we’ll see happen one day, just not necessarily right away.

> Have you even thought this through? He obviously is either already doing voice work for Halo 5 or Halo 2(if 343 is going to redo voices). If anyone aside from 343 knows what the next Halo game is I’d assume it’s the voice of the Master Chief. He either slipped up(and ms told him to backtrack) or it was a controlled leak. That’s all their is to it. Their is absolutely no way that he doesn’t know which Halo game(s) are currently in development.

Or there genuinely isn’t any voice work being done on H2A, and he hasn’t been made aware of when Halo 5 is being released. I expect that a good few 343 employees don’t know about the release schedule. Why would they risk telling him?