I finally decided

I’m going to take a break from MM and actually play the campaign which I only played for half hour or so on the day H4 was released. I’m curious to know how long it took you to finish?

A day?

Took me half a day, but that was on Legendary and I am kinda sucky.

It took me about 5 hours to compete the campaign on legendary, co-op.

4-5 hours I think.

Depends on what difficulty, as others have said 4-5 on Normal, but if you play on Heroic, which is a lot harder I would say about 6-8 hours

Took me about 6 hours because I was taking my sweet time admiring the graphics and everything. So about 4 to 5 hours.

Well, I was really proud that I finished in----

Comic sees other replies on thread

Um, well… I took a level or two a day… each one took an hour or two… 16 hours…? Sobs ON HEROIC!

I’m glad you were finally able to make a decision… those sleepless nights were probably bad on your health!

JK, OP.

I never played the Halo 4 Campaign. After playing the MP and realizing how terrible it was, I blacklisted the game from my life.

Completed it on Co-op legendary about 2 days after it’s release, took us about 5 hours to complete, I will never forget my friend at the end of the Cortana scene shouting ‘‘THAT WAS -Yoinking!- -Yoink-, SCAMMERS’’

Took me 5-6 hours to beat it on normal.

On Legendary Solo, it took me well over ten hours (RIP my sanity).

Took me about 7-8 hours, and I suck at legendary. That said, H4 definitely was easier than reach for me on legendary.

5 hours on Normal while watching all the cutscenes. I remember beating it on the same day.

4-5 hours on legendary.

> Well, I was really proud that I finished in----
>
> Comic sees other replies on thread
>
> Um, well… I took a level or two a day… each one took an hour or two… 16 hours…? Sobs ON HEROIC!

Oh same here man. :slight_smile:

I don’t remember how long it took me to complete it, but I’ve spent a total of 6 days and 10 hours playing it over and over again (not always by myself, I’m not that pathetic) lol

I like to length my games out, so I didn’t complete it on day one, instead I did it on day 2.
It took around 8 hours I think, maybe more.

But 6 hours i was speed running though

> I’m glad you were finally able to make a decision… those sleepless nights were probably bad on your health!
>
> JK, OP.
>
> I never played the Halo 4 Campaign. After playing the MP and realizing how terrible it was, I blacklisted the game from my life.

Launch day it was riddled with problems so I can see why you said that. If you haven’t played it since you should give it another go.

Infinity Slayer still sucks, but Legendary is actually pretty dam good.

I always play the campaign first, before I touch MM. I really got used to do this with halo. Can’t imagine doing it the other way round.