I figured out how to lower weapon on Reach

Ok get this while i was pressing random buttons on forge i lowered my weapon i tryed doing it a few more times until i found the combo turns out you press reload, and grenade switch buttons,click down on right thumb key and press down on the D-Pad for 2 seconds.

By the way the fact that i was pressing random buttons was an epic for the win.

Problem is you can’t do it over xbox live. I hope the newer games let you do it over xbox live.

> Problem is you can’t do it over xbox live. I hope the newer games let you do it over xbox live.

It’s sad that it isn’t in. It’s going to be hard doing some of the projects for machinima with this. Especially it’s not like halo 3 where it takes a short time to get the achievements to get armor. In reach it can take months to get the perfect armor set. I’m going to have to have my friends let me borrow their accounts so I not have everyone have a gun to each others faces during dialog.

> > Problem is you can’t do it over xbox live. I hope the newer games let you do it over xbox live.
>
> It’s sad that it isn’t in. It’s going to be hard doing some of the projects for machinima with this. Especially it’s not like halo 3 where it takes a short time to get the achievements to get armor. In reach it can take months to get the perfect armor set. I’m going to have to have my friends let me borrow their accounts so I not have everyone have a gun to each others faces during dialog.

The thing someone can do for over xbox live is have the weaponless characters have a camera-solo.

yes i do wish we could do it on xbox live but shrugs whatcha gonna do bout it?

you’ve shown up late to the party, I mean reaaaaly late

> you’ve shown up late to the party, I mean reaaaaly late

I know im late im just posting what i haven’t seen anyone posting about so that more people can know.

Well I can make my guy have no weapon and make it look like he’s in the armory.

1)Enter local (not on xbox live)
2)Enter any map or campaign level with a turret and hologram AA.
3)Get the hologram AA and turret.
4)Jump, melee and use the AA at the same time and you should have no weapon.
5)Now hold B, X, press right stick in and hold the D-pad down.
6)You should have a spartan with no weapon and weapon lowered.

This looks better than holding a weapon all the time.