I feel very sorry

Today I just wanna say, that I feel really sorry for something. My last game in warzone turbo was (it seems like that) a farming-game for my teammembers. I came in the game as an random-player (you know, I play solo, most of the time) but what happend after this, was not my fault. My team took all bases right in the beginning of the game and then they begin to farm and killed the enemy team, so the game ended with 199-1000. And I feel sorry about beeing a part of this. I really tried to reach the enemy-core with gungoose, but I allways got killed by those brave players, wich didn´t quit and still tried to fight.
After I realized, that there is no way into the core room, I tried to kill the A.I.

I just wanted to say, that I feel sorry about this poor players and I was not a part of spartan-company or something else.

Next time, if this happens, and you will see my nickname, let me pass to the core and I will try to end this. I assure you, I will not kill you, I will just try to end such a mess.

Greetings
BLN Doomsdayth

“Your compassion for mankind is misplaced.”

No I don´t think so. I never wanted to be a part of this mess. I know how hard it is to be on the other side, to beeing farmed over 20 minutes. And I know how angry I´m if this happens. I just want to say, that I never wanted to be a part of this. I hate farming and I hate it even if I´m in the winning team. I had a match last week which endet 1000-999 and this was one of the best matches I ever had. I just like this kind of match… but I didn´t wanted to be a part of farming match. And that´s the reason why I feel sorry for my enemies. Because I know how much damage does this to the Halo5-population.
So Just for my side, I can assure you all, I will never help such people and I will never be a part of this.

At least you were on the “better” side of things. I can’t seem to find a team that knows that there are bases on the map outside of the one they spawn from the start. Team balancing is so broken because of no restriction on the amount of solo vs fireteams in matchmaking.

Hmm…I wouldn’t feel sad it’s always good having a easy victory but most enjoyable having to actually fight for the victory like a very close game

Nice to see some people with such attitudes in Warzone still.

I also tried to destroy the core when one of my solo plays ended up on the side of a team heavily dominating. It was quite frustrating that a few enemies kept denying me the core kill as it meant I had to wait for the 1000 points to rack up more slowly via their deaths.

Sucks that had to happen. You can’t control who you get matched with or their actions in game but still. At least you have heart. We need more people like you.

> 2533274813454334;3:
> No I don´t think so. I never wanted to be a part of this mess. I know how hard it is to be on the other side, to beeing farmed over 20 minutes. And I know how angry I´m if this happens. I just want to say, that I never wanted to be a part of this. I hate farming and I hate it even if I´m in the winning team. I had a match last week which endet 1000-999 and this was one of the best matches I ever had. I just like this kind of match… but I didn´t wanted to be a part of farming match. And that´s the reason why I feel sorry for my enemies. Because I know how much damage does this to the Halo5-population.
> So Just for my side, I can assure you all, I will never help such people and I will never be a part of this.

I know, I just wanted to say that lol (R.I.P. Didact)…

I absolutely agree and good on you for having good sportsmanship. I would have done the same thing. Just like if I find a power weapon laying on my dead comrade’s body, I will pick it up and stand by so it doesn’t disappear and then wait for them to return and give it back. If they don’t, well hey free power weapon, but I know how frustrating it can be on the losing end of that situation. You’re a team player and if you ever want to chum up and dominate together, friend me and let me know.

> 2535410586901580;8:
> > 2533274813454334;3:
> > No I don´t think so. I never wanted to be a part of this mess. I know how hard it is to be on the other side, to beeing farmed over 20 minutes. And I know how angry I´m if this happens. I just want to say, that I never wanted to be a part of this. I hate farming and I hate it even if I´m in the winning team. I had a match last week which endet 1000-999 and this was one of the best matches I ever had. I just like this kind of match… but I didn´t wanted to be a part of farming match. And that´s the reason why I feel sorry for my enemies. Because I know how much damage does this to the Halo5-population.
> > So Just for my side, I can assure you all, I will never help such people and I will never be a part of this.
>
>
> I know, I just wanted to say that lol (R.I.P. Didact)…
>
> I absolutely agree and good on you for having good sportsmanship. I would have done the same thing. Just like if I find a power weapon laying on my dead comrade’s body, I will pick it up and stand by so it doesn’t disappear and then wait for them to return and give it back. If they don’t, well hey free power weapon, but I know how frustrating it can be on the losing end of that situation. You’re a team player and if you ever want to chum up and dominate together, friend me and let me know.

Oh okay. Sorry so that was just a missunderstanding right? I send you a friends-request on XBL but I´m nut sure, that you will have a advantage of me. I´m not a good player at all and my english isn´t even better than my halo-skills. ^^
But thanks for your opinions about that, even if I don´t do the weapon thing. Because in most cases I´m not sure about, is the weapon from the enemy or a friend… and in the first case, they also wanna have this thing back.

At least we know you’ve got a heart bruv.

It’s a game, just play.

if I ever join a game and im on the farming team… hell ill farm with them free kills :smiley:

I’m glad to see another good player.

> 2533274843260367;12:
> if I ever join a game and im on the farming team… hell ill farm with them free kills :smiley:

So you are a part of the problem. You´re not even better than that companys… It´s near the same situation like when a bully punches the soul out of a classmate. Maybe you´re not the bully, but you stand behind him and give him a round of applause. And I know, that this is “just a game” but this game should be fun.
And just do the math… If more and more people leave the game, just because of farming, there will be less really good games. And if the population drops, halo will lose more and more players. And what happens if there will just remain some, farmers… in worst case, there will be no more halo in the future.

> 2535410586901580;2:
> “Your compassion for mankind is misplaced.”

“I’m not doing this for mankind.”

#Sportsmanship

Yeah, I’ve wondered about that too. “My team is farming, this is stupid, I’m going in there to destroy the core, enemy kills me, can’t destroy core, they continue to get farmed and get angry at game, but won’t let the two or three of us who are trying to destroy the core actually destroy it so it allows the rest of my team to continue farming them” …

… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

BTB is SOOOO much better than Warzone.

> 2594261035368257;15:
> > 2535410586901580;2:
> > “Your compassion for mankind is misplaced.”
>
>
> “I’m not doing this for mankind.”
>
>
> #Sportsmanship

“Regret, regret, regret.”
sorry I just wanted to join that game ^^

> 2533274813454334;17:
> > 2594261035368257;15:
> > > 2535410586901580;2:
> > > “Your compassion for mankind is misplaced.”
> >
> >
> > “I’m not doing this for mankind.”
> >
> >
> > #Sportsmanship
>
>
> “Regret, regret, regret.”
> sorry I just wanted to join that game ^^

“Dear Humanity, we’re sorry for being farming -yoinks-, we’re sorry for ever coming to this map… and we’re definitely sorry we never blew up their raggedy -yoink- core! - OOOH RAH!”

Actually, I just go to Warzone Turbo to heat up for the Arena fight, a lot of people in Turbo just mess up, kill and don’t capture at all.

Good man, but you know I don’t mind fighting ashy knuckle sometimes! Then again getting farmed when those pests won’t go for the core… frustrating indeed. No respect I tells ya!