I Feel That If 343i Ignores MCC Next Friday, We..

Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.

Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)

Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.

I don’t think they care about our whining, especially when they can’t sell weapon skins in MCC.

Did 343I announce they had any plans for the two year anniversary?

> 2533274799977666;3:
> Did 343I announce they had any plans for the two year anniversary?

Nope.

> 2533274863939303;1:
> Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
>
> Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
>
> Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.

I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.

> 2533274795862399;5:
> > 2533274863939303;1:
> > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> >
> > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> >
> > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
>
>
> I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.

That’s not sad to say, they’re focusing on the future of the franchise. When has that ever been a bad thing?

If anyone is interested, I’ll make it real easy for you to tweet them.

https://twitter.com/willko86/with_replies

There’s about 1200 MCC tweets I’ve sent to various 343 employees over the past 6 months. Have fun. Go down the line and retweet to your heart’s content, or copy/paste into your own tweets. Every single one of them is clean, contains no insults or swearing, and covers various issues still plaguing MCC. There are a lot of repeated issues there. I can’t come up with 1200 unique issues, but every one of them is still a known issue or common request with MCC, except for the tweets asking about Bravo’s playlist announcement from March. They did finally address that in July.

> 2546678360738636;6:
> > 2533274795862399;5:
> > > 2533274863939303;1:
> > > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> > >
> > > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> > >
> > > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
> >
> >
> > I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.
>
>
> That’s not sad to say, they’re focusing on the future of the franchise. When has that ever been a bad thing?

It’s a bad thing when the future of the franchise is an empty shell of what the franchise could be. If they would ditch the sprinting and the zany abilities for future games, I would totally be behind them in focusing on the future. But they’re so intent on changing Halo instead of continuing Halo.

> 2811398874529013;8:
> > 2546678360738636;6:
> > > 2533274795862399;5:
> > > > 2533274863939303;1:
> > > > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > > > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> > > >
> > > > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> > > >
> > > > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
> > >
> > >
> > > I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.
> >
> >
> > That’s not sad to say, they’re focusing on the future of the franchise. When has that ever been a bad thing?
>
>
> It’s a bad thing when the future of the franchise is an empty shell of what the franchise could be. If they would ditch the sprinting and the zany abilities for future games, I would totally be behind them in focusing on the future. But they’re so intent on changing Halo instead of continuing Halo.

If they ditched sprinting and Spartan Abilities, Halo would become a ghost town where the only people playing are those who have been playing since the early days of Halo. Today’s generation wants fast paced, free, and different. There’s a reason the MCC population isn’t that high

> 2546678360738636;9:
> > 2811398874529013;8:
> > > 2546678360738636;6:
> > > > 2533274795862399;5:
> > > > > 2533274863939303;1:
> > > > > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > > > > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> > > > >
> > > > > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> > > > >
> > > > > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.
> > >
> > >
> > > That’s not sad to say, they’re focusing on the future of the franchise. When has that ever been a bad thing?
> >
> >
> > It’s a bad thing when the future of the franchise is an empty shell of what the franchise could be. If they would ditch the sprinting and the zany abilities for future games, I would totally be behind them in focusing on the future. But they’re so intent on changing Halo instead of continuing Halo.
>
>
> If they ditched sprinting and Spartan Abilities, Halo would become a ghost town where the only people playing are those who have been playing since the early days of Halo. Today’s generation wants fast paced, free, and different. There’s a reason the MCC population isn’t that high

LMAO, That’s not the reason MCC’s population isn’t high.

Maybe Halo’s population would go down if they went back to a classic style for the new games, maybe it wouldn’t. It doesn’t matter. If they are more worried about population than quality, then they need to stop making Halo games and make a new franchise with all the speed and abilities they want. However, if they don’t wish to do that, then they need to focus on making their Halo games play like actual Halo games.

> 2811398874529013;10:
> > 2546678360738636;9:
> > > 2811398874529013;8:
> > > > 2546678360738636;6:
> > > > > 2533274795862399;5:
> > > > > > 2533274863939303;1:
> > > > > > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > > > > > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > That’s not sad to say, they’re focusing on the future of the franchise. When has that ever been a bad thing?
> > >
> > >
> > > It’s a bad thing when the future of the franchise is an empty shell of what the franchise could be. If they would ditch the sprinting and the zany abilities for future games, I would totally be behind them in focusing on the future. But they’re so intent on changing Halo instead of continuing Halo.
> >
> >
> > If they ditched sprinting and Spartan Abilities, Halo would become a ghost town where the only people playing are those who have been playing since the early days of Halo. Today’s generation wants fast paced, free, and different. There’s a reason the MCC population isn’t that high
>
>
> LMAO, That’s not the reason MCC’s population isn’t high.
>
> Maybe Halo’s population would go down if they went back to a classic style for the new games, maybe it wouldn’t. It doesn’t matter. If they are more worried about population than quality, then they need to stop making Halo games and make a new franchise with all the speed and abilities they want. However, if they don’t wish to do that, then they need to focus on making their Halo games play like actual Halo games.

Really? It doesn’t matter if MCC was a completely flawless game, it’d still have the same population because the 343 Generation of Halo Players want sprint, Spartan abilities, and fast paced gameplay.

MCC is fine. It has bugs but is still very much playable unless you’re a try hard who does nothing but play ranked. In that case, you’re going to have a bad time

> 2546678360738636;11:
> > 2811398874529013;10:
> > > 2546678360738636;9:
> > > > 2811398874529013;8:
> > > > > 2546678360738636;6:
> > > > > > 2533274795862399;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274863939303;1:
> > > > > > > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > > > > > > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > That’s not sad to say, they’re focusing on the future of the franchise. When has that ever been a bad thing?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It’s a bad thing when the future of the franchise is an empty shell of what the franchise could be. If they would ditch the sprinting and the zany abilities for future games, I would totally be behind them in focusing on the future. But they’re so intent on changing Halo instead of continuing Halo.
> > >
> > >
> > > If they ditched sprinting and Spartan Abilities, Halo would become a ghost town where the only people playing are those who have been playing since the early days of Halo. Today’s generation wants fast paced, free, and different. There’s a reason the MCC population isn’t that high
> >
> >
> > LMAO, That’s not the reason MCC’s population isn’t high.
> >
> > Maybe Halo’s population would go down if they went back to a classic style for the new games, maybe it wouldn’t. It doesn’t matter. If they are more worried about population than quality, then they need to stop making Halo games and make a new franchise with all the speed and abilities they want. However, if they don’t wish to do that, then they need to focus on making their Halo games play like actual Halo games.
>
>
> Really? It doesn’t matter if MCC was a completely flawless game, it’d still have the same population because the 343 Generation of Halo Players want sprint, Spartan abilities, and fast paced gameplay.
>
> MCC is fine. It has bugs but is still very much playable unless you’re a try hard who does nothing but play ranked. In that case, you’re going to have a bad time

Well, I’m not a tryhard who only plays ranked. In fact, because of the lack of variety in Halo CE playlists and the way 343 has refused to split up the cross-game playlists since launch, I mainly stick to customs. In these customs, we constantly run in to issues where some players can’t join the party until everyone restarts the app. We frequently run in to issues where game chat will randomly cut out when a match starts and won’t resume until we’re all back in the lobby. And we always, every single time we play, run into the issue of not having the ability to join-in-progress.

MCC is a frustrating experience because of its technical issues/limitations. That is what drives players away. The stigma surrounding its launch and the lack of followthrough in fixing it is what prevents so many players from even giving it a chance.

> 2546678360738636;6:
> > 2533274795862399;5:
> > > 2533274863939303;1:
> > > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> > >
> > > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> > >
> > > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
> >
> >
> > I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.
>
>
> That’s not sad to say, they’re focusing on the future of the franchise. When has that ever been a bad thing?

When we’re at the point in said franchise’s life that the future looks so bleak, that the past looks indefinitely better.

> 2546678360738636;11:
> > 2811398874529013;10:
> > > 2546678360738636;9:
> > > > 2811398874529013;8:
> > > > > 2546678360738636;6:
> > > > > > 2533274795862399;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274863939303;1:
> > > > > > > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > > > > > > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > That’s not sad to say, they’re focusing on the future of the franchise. When has that ever been a bad thing?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It’s a bad thing when the future of the franchise is an empty shell of what the franchise could be. If they would ditch the sprinting and the zany abilities for future games, I would totally be behind them in focusing on the future. But they’re so intent on changing Halo instead of continuing Halo.
> > >
> > >
> > > If they ditched sprinting and Spartan Abilities, Halo would become a ghost town where the only people playing are those who have been playing since the early days of Halo. Today’s generation wants fast paced, free, and different. There’s a reason the MCC population isn’t that high
> >
> >
> > LMAO, That’s not the reason MCC’s population isn’t high.
> >
> > Maybe Halo’s population would go down if they went back to a classic style for the new games, maybe it wouldn’t. It doesn’t matter. If they are more worried about population than quality, then they need to stop making Halo games and make a new franchise with all the speed and abilities they want. However, if they don’t wish to do that, then they need to focus on making their Halo games play like actual Halo games.
>
>
> Really? It doesn’t matter if MCC was a completely flawless game, it’d still have the same population because the 343 Generation of Halo Players want sprint, Spartan abilities, and fast paced gameplay.
>
> MCC is fine. It has bugs but is still very much playable unless you’re a try hard who does nothing but play ranked. In that case, you’re going to have a bad time

The way that you’re acting is making you come off as a shill that suffers from a serious case of Stockholm Syndrome. 343 deserves all of the flak that they’re getting for the way that they’re mishandling the Halo series. As a community it is our responsibility to hold 343 accountable for abandoning Halo the MCC while it’s still in a poor state.

Don’t get the wrong idea, I’m not a Bungie loyalist, I despise every Halo game post Halo 1. From my perspective the Halo series has been going downhill since the launch of Halo 2 and this is coming from a person that started playing Halo with Halo 3. From my perspective Bungie and 343 always take one step forward, two steps backwards when creating Halo games(this is excluding the original Halo 1).

“Progress comes not from chucking out the old but from gradually modifying the parts that need changing while preserving the overall structure, keeping the form but reforming the contents.”
http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/14580-currently-reading-ap-politics-textbook-found-this-to-be-relevant/

> 2533275018899275;2:
> I don’t think they care about our whining, especially when they can’t sell weapon skins in MCC.

That kind of stuff is what the money guys at Microsoft want, the 343 devs themselves just want get out the best stuff they can given Microsoft’s expectations and requirements. However don’t get me wrong, while I still disagree about what you said about 343 themselves wanting to sell weapon skins, their directions and design philosophies and mottos and so on need some work.

> 2546678360738636;9:
> > 2811398874529013;8:
> > > 2546678360738636;6:
> > > > 2533274795862399;5:
> > > > > 2533274863939303;1:
> > > > > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > > > > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> > > > >
> > > > > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> > > > >
> > > > > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.
> > >
> > >
> > > That’s not sad to say, they’re focusing on the future of the franchise. When has that ever been a bad thing?
> >
> >
> > It’s a bad thing when the future of the franchise is an empty shell of what the franchise could be. If they would ditch the sprinting and the zany abilities for future games, I would totally be behind them in focusing on the future. But they’re so intent on changing Halo instead of continuing Halo.
>
>
> If they ditched sprinting and Spartan Abilities, Halo would become a ghost town where the only people playing are those who have been playing since the early days of Halo. Today’s generation wants fast paced, free, and different. There’s a reason the MCC population isn’t that high

Yeah I’m sorry I don’t buy that. I’d say the MCC’s population is low because the campaign crashes before you can finish a level and there’s no updated community inspired playlist, little to no use of community forge maps in matchmaking, and no communication from 343. Just here have this broken game and shut up.

> 2533274973681092;13:
> > 2546678360738636;6:
> > > 2533274795862399;5:
> > > > 2533274863939303;1:
> > > > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > > > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> > > >
> > > > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> > > >
> > > > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
> > >
> > >
> > > snip
> >
> >
> > snip
>
>
> When we’re at the point in said franchise’s life that the future looks so bleak, and the past looks so much better.

^^^^^^^^^^

> 2546678360738636;11:
> > 2811398874529013;10:
> > > 2546678360738636;9:
> > > > 2811398874529013;8:
> > > > > 2546678360738636;6:
> > > > > > 2533274795862399;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274863939303;1:
> > > > > > > Should all speak up on Twitter and any other form of social media Halo is on. I really love MCC but it has failed too much over the past (almost 2 years).
> > > > > > > I’d love some kinda UI overhaul like Dice did with Battlefield 4, nice and clean. I doubt it will happen, though, based on 343i’s lack of attention to their game. It sucks that this has happened, as I’d love the ability to simply and quickly play a nice match of Halo 3 on my Xbox One. Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as fast as it should be (not even speak population wise, but that is a whole other thing). My only option for a quick, full match, is going on Halo 5, and with my recent attempt to get back into it, I just can’t enjoy it. I love Halo 3 and Halo 2, but MCC being a mess that it is, I can’t enjoy it to the full potential that I know 343i had in mind when they started this project.
> > > > > > > Anyone else feel that we should all speak up in support of The Master Chief Collection if 343i fails to deliver anything for it on November 11th? (After honoring our Veterans, course)
> > > > > > > Please, 343i, fix your game so we can have what you envisioned 2 years ago.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’m pretty sure they’re working on Halo 6 and remaining Halo 5 guardians content sadly to say.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > That’s not sad to say, they’re focusing on the future of the franchise. When has that ever been a bad thing?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It’s a bad thing when the future of the franchise is an empty shell of what the franchise could be. If they would ditch the sprinting and the zany abilities for future games, I would totally be behind them in focusing on the future. But they’re so intent on changing Halo instead of continuing Halo.
> > >
> > >
> > > If they ditched sprinting and Spartan Abilities, Halo would become a ghost town where the only people playing are those who have been playing since the early days of Halo. Today’s generation wants fast paced, free, and different. There’s a reason the MCC population isn’t that high
> >
> >
> > LMAO, That’s not the reason MCC’s population isn’t high.
> > Maybe Halo’s population would go down if they went back to a classic style for the new games, maybe it wouldn’t. It doesn’t matter. If they are more worried about population than quality, then they need to stop making Halo games and make a new franchise with all the speed and abilities they want. However, if they don’t wish to do that, then they need to focus on making their Halo games play like actual Halo games.
>
>
> Really? It doesn’t matter if MCC was a completely flawless game, it’d still have the same population because the 343 Generation of Halo Players want sprint, Spartan abilities, and fast paced gameplay.
> MCC is fine. It has bugs but is still very much playable unless you’re a try hard who does nothing but play ranked. In that case, you’re going to have a bad time

I disagree. MCC had(and still has; I’m talking to you 343i) a HUGE potential being the collection of the most influent game of probably all time, and this potential was recognized by a lot of people that like me even bought an xbox one only to be able to play the halo games again. The problem is that after 2 years the game is still broken - not only technically(uncountable bug, instability of the game,lag,crashes ecc.), but also in the structure itself (I’m talking about playlist limitations, missing population count, impossibility to join in-progress games ecc.) - and that could have been avoided by simply listening to the community’s feed back. This is the main fault of 343i’s failure, and the fact that the MCC’s section of halowaypoint isn’t calculated at all prove this point…

> 2535425528672448;15:
> > 2533275018899275;2:
> > I don’t think they care about our whining, especially when they can’t sell weapon skins in MCC.
>
>
> That kind of stuff is what the money guys at Microsoft want, the 343 devs themselves just want get out the best stuff they can given Microsoft’s expectations and requirements. However don’t get me wrong, while I still disagree about what you said about 343 themselves wanting to sell weapon skins, their directions and design philosophies and mottos and so on need some work.

This game was the result of upper level management at both 343i and Microsoft approving its release. Work on the MCC was done oh most exclusively by contracted companies, so I definitely wont blame 343i lowly workers for this mess. All of the people responsible should have been fired/replaced in my opinion, but we’re about two years late on that meaning anything.

I think it’s cool some users here are trying to bring attention back to HMCC, but it’s just not going to happen with how dead this games community is.

> 2533275018899275;19:
> > 2535425528672448;15:
> > > 2533275018899275;2:
> > > I don’t think they care about our whining, especially when they can’t sell weapon skins in MCC.
> >
> >
> > That kind of stuff is what the money guys at Microsoft want, the 343 devs themselves just want get out the best stuff they can given Microsoft’s expectations and requirements. However don’t get me wrong, while I still disagree about what you said about 343 themselves wanting to sell weapon skins, their directions and design philosophies and mottos and so on need some work.
>
>
> This game was the result of upper level management at both 343i and Microsoft approving its release. Work on the MCC was done oh most exclusively by contracted companies, so I definitely wont blame 343i lowly workers for this mess. All of the people responsible should have been fired/replaced in my opinion, but we’re about two years late on that meaning anything.
>
> I think it’s cool some users here are trying to bring attention back to HMCC, but it’s just not going to happen with how dead this games community is.

Oh, sorry, I didn’t make that clear, I get that stuff, and I fully agree with it, but I was talking about what you were saying about what you said about them selling weapon skins.