I feel sorry for the developers

I think it must be very hard to decide what to have in and improve in the new games…especially when there are 50/50 differences in opinion whith what should be added or removed or changed…

Keeping a successful game successful has got to be a tough challenge…so I keep wondering…are they trying to keep the audience they had at the beginning? or Expand? Im sure they are trying to do both…and they have so far…but it almost seems like at this moment…because not everyone can be happy…who are they wanting to make they happiest…guys like me who have been a fan since the start? or make new players the happiest so they keep expanding? Im hoping it to keep us old players the happiest but thats entirely their choice.

You think they pay much mind at all to the forums? HAH.

That’d be the dumbest move ever…

so you are saying that they dont care what the buyers want??? …I think not reading these and learning what the biggest fans are looking for would be the dumb move…

> You think they pay much mind at all to the forums? HAH.
>
>
> That’d be the dumbest move ever…

You might be surprised. I think they do read the forums, however, whether or not they take those ideas into consideration depends on how insightful those ideas are. I think completely ignoring the forums and the discussion would be foolish because periodically there may be some good ideas and/or things they may not have thought of yet.

> > You think they pay much mind at all to the forums? HAH.
> >
> >
> > That’d be the dumbest move ever…
>
> You might be surprised. I think they do read the forums, however, whether or not they take those ideas into consideration depends on how insightful those ideas are. I think for them to completely ignore the forums and some of the discussions would be foolish because every now and then there may be some good ideas and/or things they may not have thought of yet.

plus the mods like BS angel who read our posts work for 343. as for it being dumb to read the forums it’s quite the oposite, it helps bring new ideas to the table on what the fans what to be able to do and what can be added in

They should go back to the main-line Halo games and expand off those. They should just shove Reach under a rug and never reference it again.

Perhaps I should elaborate.

Considering the forums the majority and taking them seriously for that…

bad.

> Perhaps I should elaborate.
>
>
>
> Considering the forums the majority and taking them seriously for that…
>
>
> bad.

I didnt exactly write this for the developers…

I was hopeing that anyone out there reading this will think about it…Halo was won on what it was…and obviously Reach has dissappionted some…Bungie took a risk and although it wasnt BAD it wasnt GOOD either…

Some, like myself, saw Reach as too big and many changes…started to drift from “Halo” …worked to bring in new players…but at the expense of almost hurting the players that came in from the begining…