I feel like i'm playing a beta test.

Weapons right now are incredibly unbalanced. There are many glitches and bugs. Blackscreens almost every game. Sometimes multiple times per game. The playlists we have are VERY limited. No snipers? No doubles? No swat? No slayer without instant spawns? No BTB objective? The amount of custom options we have now are limited. Certain aspects of the game have been taken down a notch. No precise forge editing? Games starting without a full party filled? How is playing a 5v1 for the first 2 mins of a game fun? Hitboxes for the DMR are ridiculous? NO RANKED PLAYLISTS?

I feel like I’m playing a beta test.

Black screens? Sounds like you need a better internet connection

That’s exactly what I think. If 343i had a public beta for Halo 4 most of these problems wouldn’t exist.

My biggest problem is still how restrictive Custom games are and how Theater and Scoring are only available for Multiplayer.

I want to watch my custom Spartan rip a Pro Knight a brand new exhaust port in slow motion, -Yoink!-!

I felt that way 2 days ago when I was actually able to play Matchmaking. Since yesterday I’m not even able to join a game because I keep being kicked out at the load screen right before the game starts for supposedly losing XBox Live connection. Plenty of other people have been experiencing this issue for days now and they have yet to fix it.

I tell you, 343 is looking really bad right now with their first Halo game, I’m quickly losing interest.

> Black screens? Sounds like you need a better internet connection

One’s internet connection does not present black screens. When the game decides to switch hosts, the game black screens. There’s also an excessive amount of lag switches being used in matchmaking. This needs to be dealt with pronto.

It has nothing to do with my internet connection. It’s because the game never starts with the maximum amount of people, and a minute in random people join and steal host causing a blackscreen. This can happen multiple times.

Someone people will never be happy.

well tbh bungie launched with Team Arena… was pretty competitive

idk theres alot of missing things in halo 4

Bungie DID NOT launch with The Arena. It was just like this game. They had no ranking system at launch, and it’s why it failed to be popular.

Also, I should say, that Team Arena was a joke. It was a ranked system that didn’t work properly or rate players accordingly and it was ONLY one playlist. Unlike halo 3 that had many ranked playlist all reach had was one pathetic playlist for The Arena

The weapons are balanced fine. If you don’t like it go play another game.

I wouldn’t care about any of the problems IF they fixed the lag. The matchmaking is a joke as it is right now.

> Bungie DID NOT launch with The Arena. It was just like this game. They had no ranking system at launch, and it’s why it failed to be popular.

Uh, yeah it did. It was even in the Reach Beta.

Hmmm I haven’t had majority of these problems. Only one I have had was not having a full team when going into a match, but I just take on the enemies while I have people join. Its no big deal. A way to prevent it is to go into a match with 3-4 buddies of yours and just have fun.

I am having a blast with this game, but I will agree there are few things that could be improved, but overall this game is a 9.5 out of 10 :slight_smile:

Either way the whole multiplayer is messed up big time, ive lost count of how many times ive been shot through a wall an killed, and well im not pro but when it takes 7-8 shots with a dmr to kill someone, and thats at close range pinpoint accuracy then thats a joke, i even had a video of planting 2 rounds from the needler into someone and a blast of the forunner assault rifle, and he still didnt even die! And that was almost point blank! He then turns round and kills me 1 hit with melee pfff.

If you call that a game of skill then you should join the rest of the cod fanboys.

As the op said, feels just like a beta, campaign is great multiplayer so far a failure, servers issues is a big one, i couldnt even connect on day 1, now its full of lag, glitches, and unbalanced weapons.

I can take a death or 5 but only in fair gameplay, 90% of my deaths are caused by lag or the fact my 8 accurate shots of a dmr fail to do anything, oh and being shot through walls.

Fix it 343 or you can join the COD pile.

> Weapons right now are incredibly unbalanced. There are many glitches and bugs. Blackscreens almost every game. Sometimes multiple times per game. The playlists we have are VERY limited. No snipers? No doubles? No swat? No slayer without instant spawns? No BTB objective? The amount of custom options we have now are limited. Certain aspects of the game have been taken down a notch. No precise forge editing? Games starting without a full party filled? How is playing a 5v1 for the first 2 mins of a game fun? Hitboxes for the DMR are ridiculous? NO RANKED PLAYLISTS?
>
> I feel like I’m playing a beta test.

The poor Assault Rifle don’t even stand a chance against long ranged weapons. It’s ridiculous how Long Rifle is underpowerd to the magnum and other weapons.

I have fealt that is a beta as well, which I guess it kinda of is. This feeling keeps me satisfied, however, because I know there is the chance that it develop characteristics that cater to a more diverse population.

> I wouldn’t care about any of the problems IF they fixed the lag. The matchmaking is a joke as it is right now.

QFT, especially in Infinity Slayer, seems the smaller games lag more than the larger ones? if that makes any sense. I just get in general a tad bit delay of what its supposed to be, you can really see it in the kill cam. I dont know if its just lag comp, or the matchmaking setting me up with euro players or what but it doesnt feel like a smooth connection when it should be with a 25mbps connection.

I have a fiber-optic connection, so I never experience supposed “wall-killings”, though I get a black screen every so often. I agree, this game needed a beta test. Something tells me Halo might be dead, as well, as 343 refused to do a beta test, only compliments came out of the private ones, and most importantly; they’re not responding to our problems. Oh, let’s not forget how “Forge with Pete” is ahead on their to-do list, while “Remove killcams”, “balance weapons”, and “Get rid of load-outs” sit at the bottom. I love Halo 4, it has my favorite Campaign and local gameplay, but everything else is pure -Yoink!-. I really want 1999 - 2008 Bungie back right about now.