I feel like Halo just relaunched!

Advanced controller settings (thank god), maps and social playlists!!! Thanks 343! So refreshing. Order has been restored! Feels like Halo again instead of “pros only”. Which was wearing on me. I play random mostly cause not everyone has time to group up with people and play for hours. I’m platinum in Arena and I know it would be diamond if I paired up. Don’t have the time. Original Halo fans like myself have kids now and squeeze in a few games here and there. We can’t dedicate 3 hours and this is exactly what we (I) needed.

Thank you!

> 2698138705326662;1:
> Advanced controller settings (thank god), maps and social playlists!!! Thanks 343! So refreshing. Order has been restored! Feels like Halo again instead of “pros only”. Which was wearing on me. I play random mostly cause not everyone has time to group up with people and play for hours. I’m platinum in Arena and I know it would be diamond if I paired up. Don’t have the time. Original Halo fans like myself have kids now and squeeze in a few games here and there. We can’t dedicate 3 hours and this is exactly what we (I) needed.
>
> Thank you!

I know, for the first time I feel like I have too much to do and not enough time! Play the new maps with all the game types, play around in forge, play the new Warzone match, screw around with the new Machinima control settings, get re-qualified in all the playlists … it’s now a full Halo game :slight_smile:

WE CAN MAKE MACHINIMAS TO