I feel 343 Does Not Care!!

I have been trying to get ahold of 343 for a long time and there is absolutely no way to get in touch with them other than the forum…I try to make a complaint with xbox but they keep sending me to the deveolper. I was a big fan of this series since bungie and although I don’t game much I pre-ordered the halo master chief when it first came out. I was excited to play but the game has never worked correctly with mutiplayer. I can hardly ever can get into matches and it’s been over a year. I don’t have a lot of money but felt that my 59.99 was stolen from me on this game. I would of traded the game but I bought the digital copy thinking I would play this game for a long time. Today I tried giving the master chief another shot since I cannot afford halo 5, but sadly was on the searching for player screen for over 15 minutes on several different map packs. I am a fan but very disappointed and wish 343 would of done more about this game.

I seriously feel your pain…before this last update everything worked well(as far as finding matches)…but now after the last update it takes hours to find any players for games now …its gotten so bad that i can get on my xbox 360 to play matches (more than one) of halo reach before i can even find one match on this game…smfh

Try and search in the Team Slayer playlist, as this was the most populated, however now I’m not sure how many people are playing multiplayer on MCC anymore.