I expect a major Halo 4 joke

343i you have big shoes to fill taking command of Halo and all, and I believe a part of filling those shoes is making a Halo 4 April fools joke like Bungie has done in the past. One of my favorites was the announcement that Reach would have chess in it (reason I liked it is because it showed some gameplay and was just funny). even better the chess was put in later. 343 I hope that you made a joke video for April fools.

lol i don’t think they would do that at the moment they are making their FIRST Halo game a lot depends on it so they are probably hard at work right now but it would be nice to get a joke from them to see they are taking interest in the community.

> lol i don’t think they would do that at the moment they are making their FIRST Halo game a lot depends on it so they are probably hard at work right now but it would be nice to get a joke from them to see they are taking interest in the community.

Yep, and a major announcement is creeping right up to us in “a few sleeps”. A lot of magazines are also unveiling the game later this month.

You know what I’d like to see? Specific easter eggs that are activated only during certain days. Like the Valhalla spraypaint easter egg in Halo 3.