I DONT WANT TO PLAY SLAYER PRO!!!WTF???

Seriously, I dint put all this time in playing to unlock weapons and armor and everything else just to play basic slayer and what like the same map over and over again!!! until it is removed I will quit every lobby or game that is slayer pro, if you have to mix it in because it doesn’t warrant having its own lobby then why have it!! I’m sure this has been brought up already but this is my complaint so have at it!

There’s already a bunch of threads for this, but I still agree 2,000%!

Why did they remove it from the separate playlist it had, I actually liked it.

Pretty sure we’re going to see a lot consolidation of the playlists since the population has dropped below 20K.

Deal with it. We had to put up with bloody 8v8 Infinity Settings, which make my eyes bleed.

Lol Infinity where the possibilities are endless.

so great we deal with it people who dont want to play one type quits, and vise versa and if your lucky you get in one game an hour, why does this line of thinking sound familiar???

This isn’t a HUGE deal, but they could of re-designed the MP alot better. My main issue it the horrible ranking system. Why would they copy Reach? At least Reach was a longer lasting one, but they copied it PLUS made it shorter? How annoying. With that said, I do still have faith in them. They are working on the weapon balancing and even now finally started, at long, long, long last, a TV series.

Fingers crossed.

i do hope things get “updated” as i’ve read whats coming but a tv show i’ll put that in my WGAF file.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members, and please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

If you don’t like Team Slayer Pro you are a noob we don’t need people like you in this game.Go play COD perfect game for noob’s this game could of been so good but they made the game for the noobs. Come the end of the year ill have the xbox one and bye bye halo hello Battlefield 4!!!

If I have to deal with Infinity settings which I greatly dislike then I see no reason why you can’t deal with Slayer Pro.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

>

wiki

Trust me I like peanut butter and chocolate too but it shouldn’t be up to a lobby vote or no choice at all on what I should get to play. Maybe 343 should take a page out of COD’s book and open a “Pro-Variant” lobby of games and keep it separate from an open layout lobby. But instead that’s it act like a -Yoink-, that will make things better, you sound like you should be playing something on the gaystation 3 with that kinda attitude anyway! Same goes for Big Boy 1229 too

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inflammatory remarks.

I wouldn’t mind if people like you stopped playing the game.
Slayer PRO <3

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

>

Likewise I wouldn’t mind if people like you stopped breathing.

>

A page out of CoDs book? HALO ROOKIE DETECTED.

Halo was doing ranked playlists years before CoD introduced league play.

Also, attaking the attitude of others in the same sentence you felt compelled to say “gaystation”? Whatever credibility you had with me is gone. As if the caps lock title wasn’t enough.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making inflammatory posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

> Dude it’s really simple in only 3 easy steps you never have to play slayer pro ever again!
> 1. Quit.
> 2. Queue for another lobby.
> 3. Vote for infinity stupid.
> Congratulations you now never have to play a balanced game-type ever again!
> Yay camo-camping!

This

>

Was there any need for that?

OT: Stop complaining. It’s amazing that you can complain about it considering how long we’ve been stuck with Infinity Slayer. Does Slayer Pro need its own playlist? Possibly, but that would only splinter play-lists more. If we keep everyone in a single play-list, the connection should be slightly better.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not engage disruptive users.

>

Deal with it.

Wtf guys, everyone’s manners fly out the door on this thread or are people getting so conceited they have actually convinced themselves that everyone will enjoy slayer pro? Obviously not going to be the case, we knew that. Personally I dont like slayer pro either but that is 100% because of not having a motion sensor.

Back to OP. No one expects you to play a gametype you can’t stand. Go ahead and quit out at the lobby, JiP will fill your vacancy within the first minute most likely. No harm done.