I don't want to play Halo the right way.

Dear Halo,

In Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3, (Let us not mention the atrocity that is Halo:Reach) the best part about the game was being able to play it wrong. Being able to go into a competitive match in matchmaking, or even a social match, and playing “Stand on the opposing team’s Sniper’s Head until they notice” was probably one of the greatest parts about the game. The fact that the game developers had not intended it made it that much better. The problem is 343i is going around and fixing their game :. Plus! PEOPLE. YOU. THE COMMUNITY. WHEN SOMEONE ON THE OPPOSING TEAM DRIVES UP TO YOU IN A WARTHOG AND HONKS, YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO GET IN. THATS WHY THEY’RE HONKING. DON’T KILL THEM YOU DOLT.

I’m sorry halo 4. But If both the developer, AND more importantly the Community, are set on making you the game they intend to make you and stop others that try to interpret you differently, then I don’t know how much of a future you have.

• P.s. I loved your campaign.

• Sincerely, A fan.

/wave

Maybe we can get together and have a banshee surfing contest on Valhalla one day.

I would like that. =)

But I speak for all who play incorrectly out there. I do hope some will hear.

you played matchmaking in halo 1? awesome.

> you played matchmaking in halo 1? awesome.

lol

> you played matchmaking in halo 1? awesome.

Maybe online multiplayer for PC

LOL I thought I was the only one around the forum who played incorrectly. When I get the chance of having an enemy as a gunner for my warthog, I take him to my teammates so that he could get some kills.

lol you guys are a bunch of clowns

You know I don’t think I’ve seen anyone on top of the mantis surfing it yet.

> Plus! PEOPLE. YOU. THE COMMUNITY. WHEN SOMEONE ON THE OPPOSING TEAM DRIVES UP TO YOU IN A WARTHOG AND HONKS, YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO GET IN. THATS WHY THEY’RE HONKING. DON’T KILL THEM YOU DOLT.

THIS. THIS. AND THIS AGAIN. I’ve been doing this since H2 matchmaking. It was so fun. My teammates had no choice but to get a betrayal in order to take down the warthog that was tearing them up lol.

Sadly… I have yet to pull it off on H4… Kids these days i guess…