i dont want to get banned so i would like to know

I would like to know the rules of the “GENERAL DISCUSSION” as “the flood” on bungies website they have alot of rules like if you post something that should go in a different category you get banned. also are we allowed to talk about other games in this Forum. please let me know!

I believe it has to be relevant to xbox or halo in general.

Basically the rules of General Discussion is that you can talk about anything as long as it is related to Halo, the site, or Xbox. If you wish to go off topic you may want to check out the “Yo!” thread, it’s kind of like this site’s version of The Flood.

> Basically the rules of General Discussion is that you can talk about anything as long as it is related to Halo, the site, or Xbox. If you wish to go off topic you may want to check out the “Yo!” thread, it’s kind of like this site’s version of The Flood.

wow thank you very much i thought this thread was like the flood. im glad i posted this first before what i wanted to post!

> > Basically the rules of General Discussion is that you can talk about anything as long as it is related to Halo, the site, or Xbox. If you wish to go off topic you may want to check out the “Yo!” thread, it’s kind of like this site’s version of The Flood.
>
> wow thank you very much i thought this thread was like the flood. im glad i posted this first before what i wanted to post!

Just here to help. :smiley:

If you have general questions you posted your first post in the right place to get the proper response. :slight_smile: