I DON'T want Halo 3 Remastered.

I’ve seen a lot of people (not all) ask for Halo 3 to be remade, and quite honestly I don’t understand why. Don’t get me wrong, seeing Halo 3 with some shiny new effects, 4k textures, and other visual enhancement would be cool to see. … but …3 reasons don’t want to see it : I don’t want to pay for everything again, I don’t want 343 tampering anymore with games that I love, and it’s not needed and a waste of time.

• The First reason is pretty basic, and I don’t need to explain everything about this. I simply don’t think the community should accept paying full price (or anything at all for a remaster). It would be like buying the game 3 times. Halo 3 original, Halo 3 MCC, and Halo 3 Remastered. Does that make sense to anyone? - After MCC, 343 has left a foul taste in my mouth with many of their decisions. Art style, mechanics, sounds, etc and just small tampering of some of the games general feeling. Especially for MCC. Just changing gun sounds kind of ruined the experience for the older games. For example, in Halo CE multiplayer every gun has an original sound, except the sniper… Like seriously why? That may be nitpicking, but that’s just one thing out of many things that I just shake my head and wonder who was making decisions in the studio during that time. - It’s completely unnecessary. If 343 works on a remaster just because people “demand it”, I think it would be a pointless project and a huge waste of their time. I would much more prefer them finish fixing MCC with the coming updates, regrow the community population (since it’s dismally low.) and focus on the core values of Halo instead of trying to “revolutionize the way we play Halo”-side thought-
    Overall since 343 taken over after Bungie, they have made the franchise way too “serious”. More than it needs to be. I remember the franchise used to be way more light-hearted with passionate followers. I won’t say the community is dead, but most people have left to do other things, and those of us who stayed are definitely salty people like me who don’t trust anything from 343 at this point.

Anyways those are just my thoughts. I’m curious what some of you guys or gals think. Do you want Halo Remastered? Tell me why or why not.

Personally I don’t care about a halo 3 remastered. But if it were up to me I would just patch up mcc then make it free for a few days. And If by then the community still wants h3 remastered then I would put in mcc as DLC for like 10 dollars. Give the people what they want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

I want halo 3 remastered. I see it as a new halo game, with inspiration from a classic. Like how h2 plays way different from h2a. It doesn’t even have to include campaign, make it multiplayer only and charge 30$. I would play that for years. Just give it more than 6 maps please.

I would like and happily buy a Halo 3 Anniversary, but the thing is that there’s just no point in doing it. For one, it’s the points you made (although I’m going to ignore the second one), then it’s the final result. Remember when Halo 3 became BC, when people though it would revive the game? We all know what really happened. The game barely got any new people. So, remastering a game just for people to not play it, is also a waste of time, resources, effort and money.
There’s no point for Halo 3 Anniversary to happen. But it would surely be a gift from the Forerunners.

EDIT: (It’s my 3rd time, come on) As for your side though, I think 343 is doing a great job at expanding the lore. In Halo CE-3, Bungie only cared about what made the player feel unstopable and powerful, while Halo 4 focused a bit more on the harsh realities of the Spartan-II project. 343 expanded IMMENSELY on the Forerunners, the Flood and ONI. Those terminals from Halo 4 are very well done, and expanded on the Human-Forerunner war, the last days of the Forerunner-Flood war, and so, and show us that, no matter how powerful, advanced, or intelligent you are… nothing is eternal.

Its still the best looking halo game, I would hate to see the awesome forerunner structures possibly ruined

No real desire for it here, perfectly happy with Halo 2 A, (except them not using the campaign sangheili for multiplayer) and Halo Wars 2.

Personally I think there is a higher demand for Halo Reach to get into MCC which I hugely support. Remasters are getting rather annoying in my opinion. I would much rather have the original game of Reach at 1080p (or 4k) with 60fps.

A remaster would be nice but at the same time I don’t see much point in it. Halo 1A was needed on the 360 because it wasn’t on the 360. While with the X1 it needed classic Halo so I guess at first Halo 2A made sense since it wasn’t on the 360 either so I suspect that’s why we ended up just having MCC. While now we have all the Halo games on the X1 so it would be odd to release a separate game to MCC…plus the graphics of Halo 3 are still fine so don’t see much need to rush out a Halo 3A but I guess they could make a patch for it later via MCC. I think what they really needed to be focusing on next is turning Halo MCC into more of just a Halo Collection so it can include the ‘full’ odst game, maybe Reach.

> 2533274829475400;1:
> I’ve seen a lot of people (not all) ask for Halo 3 to be remade, and quite honestly I don’t understand why. Don’t get me wrong, seeing Halo 3 with some shiny new effects, 4k textures, and other visual enhancement would be cool to see. … but …3 reasons don’t want to see it : I don’t want to pay for everything again, I don’t want 343 tampering anymore with games that I love, and it’s not needed and a waste of time.
>
>
> - The First reason is pretty basic, and I don’t need to explain everything about this. I simply don’t think the community should accept paying full price (or anything at all for a remaster). It would be like buying the game 3 times. Halo 3 original, Halo 3 MCC, and Halo 3 Remastered. Does that make sense to anyone? - After MCC, 343 has left a foul taste in my mouth with many of their decisions. Art style, mechanics, sounds, etc and just small tampering of some of the games general feeling. Especially for MCC. Just changing gun sounds kind of ruined the experience for the older games. For example, in Halo CE multiplayer every gun has an original sound, except the sniper… Like seriously why? That may be nitpicking, but that’s just one thing out of many things that I just shake my head and wonder who was making decisions in the studio during that time. - It’s completely unnecessary. If 343 works on a remaster just because people “demand it”, I think it would be a pointless project and a huge waste of their time. I would much more prefer them finish fixing MCC with the coming updates, regrow the community population (since it’s dismally low.) and focus on the core values of Halo instead of trying to “revolutionize the way we play Halo”-side thought-
> Overall since 343 taken over after Bungie, they have made the franchise way too “serious”. More than it needs to be. I remember the franchise used to be way more light-hearted with passionate followers. I won’t say the community is dead, but most people have left to do other things, and those of us who stayed are definitely salty people like me who don’t trust anything from 343 at this point.
> Anyways those are just my thoughts. I’m curious what some of you guys or gals think. Do you want Halo Remastered? Tell me why or why not.

Where did you see that current owners of MCC will have to pay again for the update?

I’d rather 343 put their time and resources into working on Halo 6. Halo 3’s gameplay is closer to the modern style as compared to Halo 2 where they really could remaster it and change a lot, unlike 3. If they did remaster it which I doubt they will I would hope they just add an update to MCC instead of another whole new game.

I’d like to see H3 remastered. Just put a fresh coat of paint on it and add it in as paid DLC.

I love halo 3 and everything about the game, don’t get me wrong, but I’m someone who really gets into the visuals of games and honestly it’s just a little outdated graphics wise for my taste and I haven’t been too mad about 343s art style and am open to them expressing their own variation of halo so I’d definitely be open to a Halo 3 remaster, with a new coat of paint, some different styles. It’d be interesting, not worth a full price game, of course, I probably wouldn’t pay more the $10-$15 but preferably a free DLC for MCC.

> 2533274829475400;1:
> I’ve seen a lot of people (not all) ask for Halo 3 to be remade, and quite honestly I don’t understand why. Don’t get me wrong, seeing Halo 3 with some shiny new effects, 4k textures, and other visual enhancement would be cool to see. … but …3 reasons don’t want to see it : I don’t want to pay for everything again, I don’t want 343 tampering anymore with games that I love, and it’s not needed and a waste of time.
>
>
> - The First reason is pretty basic, and I don’t need to explain everything about this. I simply don’t think the community should accept paying full price (or anything at all for a remaster). It would be like buying the game 3 times. Halo 3 original, Halo 3 MCC, and Halo 3 Remastered. Does that make sense to anyone? - After MCC, 343 has left a foul taste in my mouth with many of their decisions. Art style, mechanics, sounds, etc and just small tampering of some of the games general feeling. Especially for MCC. Just changing gun sounds kind of ruined the experience for the older games. For example, in Halo CE multiplayer every gun has an original sound, except the sniper… Like seriously why? That may be nitpicking, but that’s just one thing out of many things that I just shake my head and wonder who was making decisions in the studio during that time. - It’s completely unnecessary. If 343 works on a remaster just because people “demand it”, I think it would be a pointless project and a huge waste of their time. I would much more prefer them finish fixing MCC with the coming updates, regrow the community population (since it’s dismally low.) and focus on the core values of Halo instead of trying to “revolutionize the way we play Halo”-side thought-
> Overall since 343 taken over after Bungie, they have made the franchise way too “serious”. More than it needs to be. I remember the franchise used to be way more light-hearted with passionate followers. I won’t say the community is dead, but most people have left to do other things, and those of us who stayed are definitely salty people like me who don’t trust anything from 343 at this point.
> Anyways those are just my thoughts. I’m curious what some of you guys or gals think. Do you want Halo Remastered? Tell me why or why not.

I just want the campaign to be remaster the mutiplayer still look nice

The only way I really want it is if they give it the proper respect that Halo 2 Anniversary didn’t get. Make it a stand alone game with way more of the multiplayer remastered. H2A could have been the greatest Halo ever had it been a stand alone game with all of it’s multiplayer remastered.

I would pay $30 for it, and play it to get a higher rank that the previous version. It would be nice edition to play a old game with improved servers, because of the old problems with the projecticles in halo 3. It wasnt a huge problem for me, but oscasionaly back in the day my internet, or the internet, was bad. These days im sure everything would run smoother.

I would freaking love to see Halo Combat Evolved, and Halo 3 be completely remastered! I truly love halo the Master Chief Collection especially now that it’s in 4k but it feels like a step down when I finish playing Halo 2 and then begin Halo 3 graphically speaking. I would pay good money in fact to have Halo Combat Evolved into Halo 3 running on the same engine and with the same everything that is Halo 5 guardians!!

Well some fans do want a Halo 3: Anniversary, including myself.

I’d rather see halo reach be remastered in the future

> 2533274926047797;17:
> Well some fans do want a Halo 3: Anniversary, including myself.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks