I don't understand 343

Why can’t you guys keep more playlists rather than removing them? Snipers for example. It’s nice to have a variety of different playlists but removing them? Cmon, what are you thinking? Team Snipers is the 4th most popular playlist in your lineup. I don’t understand why you’d remove it. Why not make these playlists permanent rather than temporary?

Also, no standard FFA playlist still? Seriously? Just do what rumble pit did in reach. Combine standard FFA slayer with objective gametypes? Or you know… make a separate playlist for standard FFA?

Still waiting on a Team Doubles playlist.

I recall reading something ages ago by either Bungie or 343 that said the servers can handle only so many playlists.

> I recall reading something ages ago by either Bungie or 343 that said the servers can handle only so many playlists.

Seriously? That’s a fail on their part.

> I recall reading something ages ago by either Bungie or 343 that said the servers can handle only so many playlists.

Reach and 3 had triple as many playlists as 4, maybe they should disconnect Halo Wars servers, and lose some playlists on 3 and Reach (Giving online achievements to everyone who hasn’t gotten them yet to people who log on to those games and can’t play the required playlists, ala Overkill, Ranks, etc) to give 4 some space.