I don't think this Update is a "Small" Update...

If you haven’t seen this… Well most probably have but I couldn’t get on Waypoint till now. This Update may actually be my favorite. There’s actually so much and lots of cool stuff! (In my opinion) In the forums, some people were still complaining but people think differently so I accept that. After looking at this new info and pictures, the new maps look so nice. I’m really excited for Attack on Sanctum (WZ Map) and Firefight. Looks like they made lots of changes to Firefight. The REQ Previews also might not look like a lot but with all the new maps/new Forge map, I think many new Forge objects will be added in. More stuff for Forgers! :slight_smile: So yeah, I think there is a good amount of new content. The WASP looks awesome. I just like this update because I like new maps and new vehicles.
What do you think about this Update when it comes out? Good enough for you? :wink:

It’s perfect for me. Many people fail to see the complete package for updates.

What they do is look at the REQ cards and make their judgments. What they forget are the adjustments and tweaks that are done, as well as other data and additions that are revealed on the REQ plate.

I’m really excited for firefight, as well as the new additions. It’ll definitely be the game type I play most now.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> It’s perfect for me. Many people fail to see the complete package for updates.
>
> What they do is look at the REQ cards and make their judgments. What they forget are the adjustments and tweaks that are done, as well as other data and additions that are revealed on the REQ plate.
>
> I’m really excited for firefight, as well as the new additions. It’ll definitely be the game type I play most now.

Yeah, haha, the REQ Cards. I don’t complain because I still have some Commons to unlock XD

My grievence is that 343 rarely talks about what’s going to be fixed. Unless i’m mistaken the only fix they have mentioned is the display error in other languages. I’m really hoping we get a ton of fixes/optimizations but the chance of that is slim.

343, please drop the patch notes.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> It’s perfect for me. Many people fail to see the complete package for updates.
>
> What they do is look at the REQ cards and make their judgments. What they forget are the adjustments and tweaks that are done, as well as other data and additions that are revealed on the REQ plate.
>
> I’m really excited for firefight, as well as the new additions. It’ll definitely be the game type I play most now.

Well you see there lies the problem. People have been burned out with these updates and each one shows what an “incomplete package” this game was from the start.

> 2533274860062662;4:
> My grievence is that 343 rarely talks about what’s going to be fixed. Unless i’m mistaken the only fix they have mentioned is the display error in other languages. I’m really hoping we get a ton of fixes/optimizations but the chance of that is slim.
>
> 343, please drop the patch notes.

They always drop the patch note the day of the update or the day before