I dont think I got the day one update.(Lag issues)

So when I installed the Halo 5 disc it asked me to download the day one update but it went straight to the disc installation. So how do you check if you had the day one update?

I’m also suffering lag issues and it boots me por disconnects me from most of my games. So Im thinking that maybe I missed the day one update and its causing me to lag and disconnect from games. I have an 5.5 megabyte upload speed and a 30 megabyte download speed so I dont think my internet speed is the issue. Since I can play Titanfall with almost no lag(will try to play other multiplayer games to see if my connection is the issue). But for the meanwhile Halo 5 is unplayable because of the lag and disconnect issues. I’m really bummed because I am truly enjoying the game when I truly can play it. Any tips or help I can get here and where can I file a complaint to 343 about this issue? Do they have a customer support number? Any other users suffering from lag and disconnect issues?

I wouldn’t let you play online if you didn’t have the latest update.

> 2535437177649439;1:
> So when I installed the Halo 5 disc it asked me to download the day one update but it went straight to the disc installation. So how do you check if you had the day one update?
>
> I’m also suffering lag issues and it boots me por disconnects me from most of my games. So Im thinking that maybe I missed the day one update and its causing me to lag and disconnect from games. I have an 5.5 megabyte upload speed and a 30 megabyte download speed so I dont think my internet speed is the issue. Since I can play Titanfall with almost no lag(will try to play other multiplayer games to see if my connection is the issue). But for the meanwhile Halo 5 is unplayable because of the lag and disconnect issues. I’m really bummed because I am truly enjoying the game when I truly can play it. Any tips or help I can get here and where can I file a complaint to 343 about this issue? Do they have a customer support number? Any other users suffering from lag and disconnect issues?

The day one update download while its installing the disc, the last 17% or so is actually the update and takes longer than the whole 83% before it.

> 2728966917079826;2:
> I wouldn’t let you play online if you didn’t have the latest update.

How do you know that?

> 2535437177649439;4:
> > 2728966917079826;2:
> > I wouldn’t let you play online if you didn’t have the latest update.
>
>
> How do you know that?

Because the update contains most of the maps and it even says you cannot play without the update.

> 2533274803562826;5:
> > 2535437177649439;4:
> > > 2728966917079826;2:
> > > I wouldn’t let you play online if you didn’t have the latest update.
> >
> >
> > How do you know that?
>
>
> Because the update contains most of the maps and it even says you cannot play without the update.

Anyway to contact 343 customer support regarding my lag and disconnect issues? Am I the only one having them?

Wtf is wrong with 343 releasing a game that is laggy as hell and disconnects al the time.