I don't really like what they've done with...

The limited edition, they threw in lots of dlc and not much physical content into it. i think they should have just made a separate edition for the dlc only and perhaps a legendary edition with more physical stuff to collect and a mini soundtrack cd perhaps. the briefing packet is not enough, it contains stuff similar to that which was already found in the reach limited edition. i think it would be cool to have a model of the UNSC infinity (not to scale obviously, probably about 15x7 cm) with miniature attachable frigates with a stand and a plastic case with a detachable black starry backdrop to put it in so you can put it on display. I’m just giving ideas on how to possibly make the limited edition more exciting even if we have to wait till halo 5. regardless i’ve pre-ordered the standard edition of the game now.

i agree. i wish it came with a statue of the chief. that would be epic

I’m actually fine with a lot of DLC. As much as I loved Reach’s statue, it’s just collecting dust, and taking up space.

I still want a full scale model of Guilty Spark, regardless of whether or not he’s in the games.

And guess what! Now some of the stuff that was supposed to be exclusive for the limited edition, the standard edition gets! Two kicks in the balls for the price of one!

> i agree. i wish it came with a statue of the chief. that would be epic

;_;

I think it would have been neat to get a UNSC flag to hang up in my room ;_;

> And guess what! Now some of the stuff that was supposed to be exclusive for the limited edition, the standard edition gets! Two kicks in the balls for the price of one!

I lol’d

> > i agree. i wish it came with a statue of the chief. that would be epic
>
> ;;
>
>
>
> I think it would have been neat to get a UNSC flag to hang up in my room ;
;

That would be really cool. I agree!

But either way, they could make recruit armor exlusive and rename it. That would really calm alot of people down. Rename it so it really isnt a default armor set, both in canon and gameplay. But, that dos’nt look like it happening. I’m keeping mine though. Maybe they throw in something cool :).

That’s why I’m getting the standard and will buy the season pass.

No, please, no, not again. This was a good day on Waypoint withot this threads about LE.

I kind of agree. It would have been really cool to get something like a statue, maybe FUD or Infinity.

However, Microsoft recently purchased the domain “haloexchange.com”, along with various other domains relating to a store website, just in case I’m assuming. This makes me hopeful for some more merchandise, possible in the form of statues, in the future.

> I’m actually fine with a lot of DLC. As much as I loved Reach’s statue, it’s just collecting dust, and taking up space.

Hey man, if you don’t want it, I’ll gladly take it off your hands…

>
> ;;
>
>
>
;

statue of chief carrying the UNSC flag and a SMG(i dont care if it not in halo 4)

> That’s why I’m getting the standard and will buy the season pass.

And your still believing that propaganda that everyone got in there emails :frowning: wow your cool go get standered and cry like a little -Yoink- when you find out you have to wait longer then you thought HA To get the specializations

>
> ;;
>
>
>
;

you mean one of those hanging flags? that would be cool unless it was made with a cheap material.

> > That’s why I’m getting the standard and will buy the season pass.
>
> And your still believing that propaganda that everyone got in there emails :frowning: wow your cool go get standered and cry like a little -Yoink!- when you find out you have to wait longer then you thought HA

i don’t think he cares, some of us are patient enough to wait for specializations either that or they want to use the default ones. the point is, the limited edition needs more physical, collectable content, dlc makes it worthless in the end because when the dlc codes are used the limited edition will dramatically lose value.

> > I’m actually fine with a lot of DLC. As much as I loved Reach’s statue, it’s just collecting dust, and taking up space.
>
> Hey man, if you don’t want it, I’ll gladly take it off your hands…

Haha, no way. Too much sentimental value for me. I enjoyed Reach. :wink:

> > > I’m actually fine with a lot of DLC. As much as I loved Reach’s statue, it’s just collecting dust, and taking up space.
> >
> > Hey man, if you don’t want it, I’ll gladly take it off your hands…
>
> Haha, no way. Too much sentimental value for me. I enjoyed Reach. :wink:

what about the journal? the statue was nice but the journal was the main attraction to me, not only did it have halo lore in it but it came in an authentic diary instead of a generic softback art book.

> > > That’s why I’m getting the standard and will buy the season pass.
> >
> > And your still believing that propaganda that everyone got in there emails :frowning: wow your cool go get standered and cry like a little -Yoink!- when you find out you have to wait longer then you thought HA
>
> i don’t think he cares, some of us are patient enough to wait for specializations either that or they want to use the default ones. the point is, the limited edition needs more physical, collectable content, dlc makes it worthless in the end because when the dlc codes are used the limited edition will dramatically lose value.

You’ll save money regardless anyways dude physical content yeah well I personally think it has enough physical content. Plus I don’t want to be cluttered with crap everywhere my mind set is the game itself. But you could be right in a way

> > > > That’s why I’m getting the standard and will buy the season pass.
> > >
> > > And your still believing that propaganda that everyone got in there emails :frowning: wow your cool go get standered and cry like a little -Yoink!- when you find out you have to wait longer then you thought HA
> >
> > i don’t think he cares, some of us are patient enough to wait for specializations either that or they want to use the default ones. the point is, the limited edition needs more physical, collectable content, dlc makes it worthless in the end because when the dlc codes are used the limited edition will dramatically lose value.
>
> You’ll save money regardless anyways dude physical content yeah well I personally think it has enough physical content. Plus I don’t want to be cluttered with crap everywhere my mind set is the game itself. But you could be right in a way

i don’t see why they couldn’t have made a game of the year edition with all the dlc content in it later in the year for $40.00 and don’t say “but halo 4 might not get GOTY” two worlds 2 has a game of the year edition so halo 4 should have one, it would be kinda like odst and halo CE anniversarry to halo 4.