I don't really like infinity

I just wanted to say, that infinity slayer, big team infinity slayer, is just messed up a little, I like some of it, and dislike the other half of it

What I hate most about it is that I have to have a perk to have 2 grenades, I loved how many splosions are in halo, gunfire every where but if not everyone gets 2 grenades, it kind of kills it a little bit for me, grenades are big thing for everyone, but if a lot of people would rather save their grenade.

This game is pretty much weapons, less vehicles, scorpion has to aim a little high, 343 doesn’t like vehicles I guess, I’m not completely looking forward to multiplayer, everything else is amazing.

> This game is pretty much weapons, less vehicles, scorpion has to aim a little high, 343 doesn’t like vehicles I guess.

Half of the maps are BTB Vehicle Maps…

So how many games have you played?

Well we try not to discuss leaks or illegal copies but if this is true I’m glad they’re focusing more on gunplay, less grenade spam and less vehicles. Sounds more like core Halo of old to me. Great news!

> I just wanted to say, that infinity slayer, big team infinity slayer, is just messed up a little, I like some of it, and dislike the other half of it
>
> What I hate most about it is that I have to have a perk to have 2 grenades, I loved how many splosions are in halo, gunfire every where but if not everyone gets 2 grenades, it kind of kills it a little bit for me, grenades are big thing for everyone, but if a lot of people would rather save their grenade.
>
> This game is pretty much weapons, less vehicles, scorpion has to aim a little high, 343 doesn’t like vehicles I guess, I’m not completely looking forward to multiplayer, everything else is amazing.

everything in this post is just filled with fail.

At first I thought you meant the UNSC Infinity (the ship) -_-.

OT:

1st: you don’t need a perk to have 2 grenades that is only for the pulse grenade. you get two of each of the other 'nades

2nd: almost every map is BTB, scorpion is great, and HAVE YOU SEEN THE MANTIS

@the guy who asked how many games were played: don’t go there that’s the competetives main argument against us “casuals”

The thing about the grenades is untrue you can start with 2 frags, 2 plasmas, or 1 pulse grenade as a base loadout. With grenadier you get an extra for each. So with a perk you can start out with 2-3 grenades.

> > I just wanted to say, that infinity slayer, big team infinity slayer, is just messed up a little, I like some of it, and dislike the other half of it
> >
> > What I hate most about it is that I have to have a perk to have 2 grenades, I loved how many splosions are in halo, gunfire every where but if not everyone gets 2 grenades, it kind of kills it a little bit for me, grenades are big thing for everyone, but if a lot of people would rather save their grenade.
> >
> > This game is pretty much weapons, less vehicles, scorpion has to aim a little high, 343 doesn’t like vehicles I guess, I’m not completely looking forward to multiplayer, everything else is amazing.
>
> everything in this post is just filled with fail.

Filled? IT’S OVERFLOWING!!!

Nvm it’s good, just wished that the scorpion didn’t even have to aim high though, but what about picking nades up?

I Just don’t like the idea of having PERSONAL ORDNANCE DROPS in BigTeamBattle at all people getting snipers/Rockets or what ever else is available

I understand its in the game and i will try it but it might keep me out of the playlist i love the most…

Hopefully its a voting option and not 100% of the time

All we can do is hope and see it’s getting closer and closer!!!

> > > I just wanted to say, that infinity slayer, big team infinity slayer, is just messed up a little, I like some of it, and dislike the other half of it
> > >
> > > What I hate most about it is that I have to have a perk to have 2 grenades, I loved how many splosions are in halo, gunfire every where but if not everyone gets 2 grenades, it kind of kills it a little bit for me, grenades are big thing for everyone, but if a lot of people would rather save their grenade.
> > >
> > > This game is pretty much weapons, less vehicles, scorpion has to aim a little high, 343 doesn’t like vehicles I guess, I’m not completely looking forward to multiplayer, everything else is amazing.
> >
> > everything in this post is just filled with fail.
>
> Filled? IT’S OVERFLOWING!!!

Why? Because 343 is perfect?