I don't play Warzone because it's too casual.

It’s slightly less casual than Star Wars Battlefront. But that’s not saying much.
Case in point: - YouTube

What’s worse? Players play for REQ Points rather than winning or playing the objective. Most overheard phrase:
“We’re losing”
“…i don’t care, I just want the REQ points”

ok.

Warzone is super casual thats why I like it. I don’t really play too win sometimes but usually I do. I usually play to have guns do just use a lot of reqs during the game. I agree with you that warzone is very casually because it’s kind of a just for fun game mode. Arena is much less casual.

OK? Is it suppose to be casual by your terms?

> 2533274809145045;3:
> Warzone is super casual thats why I like it. I don’t really play too win sometimes but usually I do. I usually play to have guns do just use a lot of reqs during the game. I agree with you that warzone is very casually because it’s kind of a just for fun game mode. Arena is much less casual.

Its fine that it’s casual. but the lack of effort is embarrassing to the Halo community.
I say the winning team should get an even larger RP and/or XP jackpot.
That should at least discourage people who run around “like chickens with their heads cut off” - Coach Bombay

I disagree it can be casual but i am pretty sure most people are trying to get more points through kills or bosses… Ive never once heard “…i don’t care, I just want the REQ points” or anything similar what so ever.

Well we’re sorry that Halo doesn’t just hand over vehicles and/or power ups and all that in the small convenient package that Star Wars does.

People have an incentive to do well for even more REQ points it’s not just a by-product of finishing a game.

> 2533274871729504;1:
> It’s slightly less casual than Star Wars Battlefront. But that’s not saying much.
> Case in point: - YouTube
>
> What’s worse? Players play for REQ Points rather than winning or playing the objective. Most overheard phrase:
> “We’re losing”
> “…i don’t care, I just want the REQ points”

I guess idiots don’t know you get more REQ for wins.

> 2533274923562209;4:
> OK? Is it suppose to be casual by your terms?

343i, in their previews, made it look like a game mode with a lot of action requiring teamwork.
Ended up being more casual than BTB. And BTB is pretty freakin’ casual.

I always play to win and there are competitive teams of twelve out there.

> 2533274871729504;5:
> > 2533274809145045;3:
> > Warzone is super casual thats why I like it. I don’t really play too win sometimes but usually I do. I usually play to have guns do just use a lot of reqs during the game. I agree with you that warzone is very casually because it’s kind of a just for fun game mode. Arena is much less casual.
>
>
> Its fine that it’s casual. but the lack of effort is embarrassing to the Halo community.
> I say the winning team should get an even larger RP and/or XP jackpot.
> That should at least discourage people who run around “like chickens with their heads cut off” - Coach Bombay

Oh definitely. The difference between winning and losing is very small the req point differential is tiny. They should make it is you win you get 3000 and lose you get 2000 but that all depends on the length of the match.

> 2535446258961514;6:
> I disagree it can be casual but i am pretty sure most people are trying to get more points through kills or bosses… Ive never once heard “…i don’t care, I just want the REQ points” or anything similar what so ever.

I have also never heard anyone say that lol.

Warzone is great to play to take a break from arena. Also when my team is losing and it’s over halfway through with no way of coming back (except for the lady saying “its not too late we can destroy their core” lol yea right) I’ll stick around because if I leave I won’t get req points. That’s probably what you heard but exaggerated it into what you said.

yawn…

> 2533274809145045;11:
> > 2533274871729504;5:
> > > 2533274809145045;3:
> > > Warzone is super casual thats why I like it. I don’t really play too win sometimes but usually I do. I usually play to have guns do just use a lot of reqs during the game. I agree with you that warzone is very casually because it’s kind of a just for fun game mode. Arena is much less casual.
> >
> >
> > Its fine that it’s casual. but the lack of effort is embarrassing to the Halo community.
> > I say the winning team should get an even larger RP and/or XP jackpot.
> > That should at least discourage people who run around “like chickens with their heads cut off” - Coach Bombay
>
>
> Oh definitely. The difference between winning and losing is very small the req point differential is tiny. They should make it is you win you get 3000 and lose you get 2000 but that all depends on the length of the match.

Agree, winning Team should get more req Points in comparison to now.

> 2661949065475413;8:
> > 2533274871729504;1:
> > It’s slightly less casual than Star Wars Battlefront. But that’s not saying much.
> > Case in point: - YouTube
> >
> > What’s worse? Players play for REQ Points rather than winning or playing the objective. Most overheard phrase:
> > “We’re losing”
> > “…i don’t care, I just want the REQ points”
>
>
> I guess idiots don’t know you get more REQ for wins.

WHAT??!?!?! I never knew. “Mind Blown”.

This might have something todo with my 90% win percentage in warzone lol. Me, my friends and company play to win doesn’t matter the game type.

> 2535415766520141;17:
> This might have something todo with my 90% win percentage in warzone lol. Me, my friends and company play to win doesn’t matter the game type.

I’m glad to hear that. Same here with my friends and I. Whether it’s BTB, Infection, Griffball, etc…winning is our first priority. K/D is not a factor.

I have a harder time as a solo player in Warzone than in Arena…

first of all yea it’s casual till you meat a clan of 11 who rofl stomp your rag tag team of randoms. company vs company warfare is probably pretty competitive but as for randoms vs randoms it’s just uncordinated nonsense! an thats the way I perfer it. it’s no fun being stomped by a bunch of stupid little sqaudlings children who can smash a team of randoms rushing them before they get their bearings. I’ve never liked clans just for that reason. I don’t play halo to be mr ultra-tactical l33t gamer dude sure I play to win but it’s just alone or with a couple buddy’s. going on to your other point of I don’t care if we win we just want the reqs that is a problem. but it’s not the players fault it’s the way the games built… sometimes you go up against a bunch of really good randoms or even worse a sup3r l33t c1@n an about half way through the battle is already decided because of the boss count. at that point even if you wanna win your pretty much playing for the points an if you aren’t then you mine-aswell leave because you aren’t bringing back a 300 point defecit just through spartan kills. there’s been plenty of times I’ve stopped caring about the game because of how bad were losing. mainly because there’s no way to bring it back. then palmer acts like “you can still take the enemy core guys!” even though that’s pure nonsense if your getting your -Yoink- wiped that badly… the main thing that happens when people know they lost is that they stop using reqs because they know it’s just throwing it away at that point i’m just playing for the points because winning is out of the qeustion for sure when the whole team has given up