I don't like DoubleXP...

It’s unfair an gives an advantage to players who live in the United States there are lots of dedicated players in Canada (like myself) and the UK as well as all over the world it used to be something I laughed at when COD came out now Halo is doing it!?! I guess I just expected more from 343…

It’d be nice if more companies out side of the US did this, but hey, MD got on top of that.

It’s dumb, yes, but does it really matter? It’s all experience points based…it’s not like they get some sort of in-game advantage. They just may rank up slightly faster(it’s only double XP for that game, not forever). It has a max of 200 games per gamertag as well, so that’s not THAT much either.

Time to redeem myself on such a topic.

It’s not that big of an advantage. If players are not that good at Halo, they can amass all the exp they want through this and still suck. Guns and armor mods don’t make a good player; skill, tactics, and better aim does.

Feel free to participate in the double exp if you want to. It’s not that big of a gamechanger. If it was, i would be looking forward to abusing it. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t think it’s very healthy to eat the snacks on a constant basis, but that’s an entirely different story.

If it’s that big of a deal to you, grind Spartan Ops missions. Remember, whatever you unlock and gain in that mode carries over into war games (the opposite is true as well).

> It’s dumb, yes, but does it really matter? It’s all experience points based…it’s not like they get some sort of in-game advantage. They just may rank up slightly faster(it’s only double XP for that game, not forever). It has a max of 200 games per gamertag as well, so that’s not THAT much either.

i guess so it just seems like a HUGE sellout by 343

I never liked it either it gives weekend gamers a bigger advantage. I’m a casual gamer and sometimes cant afford to play on the weekends. It sucks to see yourself rank up over the course of a week and then another player plays all weekend long and ranks up 3 times! I sincerely hope 343 doesn’t do it and if they do, not often.

I don’t like Mountain Dew, or Doritos, I considered buying them just for the extra xp but…it would be a waste of my money.

It’s a shame they went down the whole “HURP BUY 100 GALLONS OF SUGARY FIZZY WATER AND REACH INHERITOR IN TWO DAYS” path, but look on the bright side, if they suck and they’re only high rank because that live in their moms basement covered in Doritos bags, it’s easy kills for us.

And nothing is more fun than assassinating a higher rank than you, especially the godly ranks like Inheritor, Forerunner, and Reclaimer.

Honestly, you’re beating a dead horse and the deal is done. It’s one thing to complain about something you can change . . . it’s another to complain about something you can’t.

> It’s dumb, yes, but does it really matter? It’s all experience points based…it’s not like they get some sort of in-game advantage. They just may rank up slightly faster(it’s only double XP for that game, not forever). It has a max of 200 games per gamertag as well, so that’s not THAT much either.

This might be true in Reach and 3, but in Halo 4 you unlock weapons and upgrades and such by leveling up.

> > It’s dumb, yes, but does it really matter? It’s all experience points based…it’s not like they get some sort of in-game advantage. They just may rank up slightly faster(it’s only double XP for that game, not forever). It has a max of 200 games per gamertag as well, so that’s not THAT much either.
>
> i guess so it just seems like a HUGE sellout by 343

Welcome to marketing…

> I don’t like Mountain Dew, or Doritos, I considered buying them just for the extra xp but…it would be a waste of my money.
>
> It’s a shame they went down the whole “HURP BUY 100 GALLONS OF SUGARY FIZZY WATER AND REACH INHERITOR IN TWO DAYS” path, <mark>but look on the bright side, if they suck and they’re only high rank because that live in their moms basement covere</mark>d in Doritos bags, it’s easy kills for us.
>
> And nothing is more fun than assassinating a higher rank than you, especially the godly ranks like Inheritor, Forerunner, and Reclaimer.

Because every person who likes Mountain Dew and Doritos must live in their mother’s basements right?

Agreed. Americans always get unfair advantages online.

> > I don’t like Mountain Dew, or Doritos, I considered buying them just for the extra xp but…it would be a waste of my money.
> >
> > It’s a shame they went down the whole “HURP BUY 100 GALLONS OF SUGARY FIZZY WATER AND REACH INHERITOR IN TWO DAYS” path, <mark>but look on the bright side, if they suck and they’re only high rank because that live in their moms basement covere</mark>d in Doritos bags, it’s easy kills for us.
> >
> > And nothing is more fun than assassinating a higher rank than you, especially the godly ranks like Inheritor, Forerunner, and Reclaimer.
>
> Because every person who likes Mountain Dew and Doritos must live in their mother’s basements right?

My friend stayed in his room for days straight playing Skyrim, stocked up only on Mountain Dew and Doritos. Might not be his mom’s basement, but it’s pretty damn close. Not saying everyone is like that, but I’m going by experience.

> Agreed. Americans always get unfair advantages online.

I can say the same just about anyone from Eurpope/Asia/Australia/New Zealand. Eating shots and sending hate messages for days. Of course Americans are just as bad on your side of things, so it even it’s out.

It’s not all sunshine and rainbows for Americans you know >.>

> > Agreed. Americans always get unfair advantages online.
>
> I can say the same just about anyone from Eurpope/Asia/Australia/New Zealand. Eating shots and sending hate messages for days.

Thanks beep I have a good enough connection to usually get MVP…

But, srsly though, it doesn’t matter. Double EXP? Doesn’t do anything, we’d still get the level the more we play. Heck, when double XP gives you something noobs can get, it doesn’t matter.

> > > I don’t like Mountain Dew, or Doritos, I considered buying them just for the extra xp but…it would be a waste of my money.
> > >
> > > It’s a shame they went down the whole “HURP BUY 100 GALLONS OF SUGARY FIZZY WATER AND REACH INHERITOR IN TWO DAYS” path, <mark>but look on the bright side, if they suck and they’re only high rank because that live in their moms basement covere</mark>d in Doritos bags, it’s easy kills for us.
> > >
> > > And nothing is more fun than assassinating a higher rank than you, especially the godly ranks like Inheritor, Forerunner, and Reclaimer.
> >
> > Because every person who likes Mountain Dew and Doritos must live in their mother’s basements right?
>
> My friend stayed in his room for days straight playing Skyrim, stocked up only on Mountain Dew and Doritos. Might not be his mom’s basement, but it’s pretty damn close. Not saying everyone is like that, but I’m going by experience.

I didn’t realize your friend was an accurate model to judge everyone else on.

they justget double xp for 3 games, its almost nothing.

> I don’t like Mountain Dew, or Doritos, I considered buying them just for the extra xp but…it would be a waste of my money.
>
> It’s a shame they went down the whole “HURP BUY 100 GALLONS OF SUGARY FIZZY WATER AND REACH INHERITOR IN TWO DAYS” path, but look on the bright side, if they suck and they’re only high rank because that live in their moms basement covered in Doritos bags, it’s easy kills for us.
>
> And nothing is more fun than assassinating a higher rank than you, especially the godly ranks like Inheritor, Forerunner, and Reclaimer.

Ok,i have the answer for you
Send me all the doritos and mountain dew,and you can get the codes
DEAL?

Ok,now my opinion of this
I think is unfari,and people who are saying,is just double XP,yeah maybe,but that make people who are really good in the game getting the same as a person who is buying levels with doritos adn MD only in America,why?
Even worst,if a person is esxtremly good in Halo and gets a lots of points,he is going to get the double,whats that?
I f unless they do this in all the world,or in Europe,Canada,Asia,Australia,etc…it would be more fair

> > It’s dumb, yes, but does it really matter? It’s all experience points based…it’s not like they get some sort of in-game advantage. They just may rank up slightly faster(it’s only double XP for that game, not forever). It has a max of 200 games per gamertag as well, so that’s not THAT much either.
>
> This might be true in Reach and 3, but in Halo 4 you unlock weapons and upgrades and such by leveling up.

Who cares? I’ve played tons of games where you unlock Weapons and things and tons of games where you don’t. Rank doesn’t mean anything. I’ve beaten tons of Colonel 100s in BF3, tons of Generals in Halo Wars and tons of Max Prestige in CoD.

Rank doesn’t mean anything. Anyone complaining that they can’t have double XP or other people will unlock things before them is merely complaining out of jealousy.

>
> i guess so it just seems like a HUGE sellout by 343

Rofl, you do realize that 343 is owned by Microsoft, right?