I don't know why, but I never play halo 5 anymore.

WARNING KINDA LONg

I don’t know what it is, at first I played it intensely, meaning I played it a lot. And now I don’t even want to be bothered by even putting the disc in. Maybe it’s because I revived my old love for Destiny, after buying it. But I think it’s because of the repeating of the actions, I constantly play WZFF because to me it’s the only thing really KEPT me on Halo, now it’s just severely boring for some reason, I really wanna keep playing it. But I don’t think I can, sucks kinda. I try all the other gamemodes and still nothing.
But maybe it’s because of the severely rude people I always meet on Halo 5 MP lobbies. The young pre teenagers who are very rude to people, or scream constantly when their parents have gone to work. Whatever the reason is, I don’t think I’ll be playing it again soon. There’s many possibilities why me, and maybe other people don’t play it anymore.

> 2533274968393436;1:
> WARNING KINDA LONg
>
> I don’t know what it is, at first I played it intensely, meaning I played it a lot. And now I don’t even want to be bothered by even putting the disc in. Maybe it’s because I revived my old love for Destiny, after buying it. But I think it’s because of the repeating of the actions, I constantly play WZFF because to me it’s the only thing really KEPT me on Halo, now it’s just severely boring for some reason, I really wanna keep playing it. But I don’t think I can, sucks kinda. I try all the other gamemodes and still nothing.
> But maybe it’s because of the severely rude people I always meet on Halo 5 MP lobbies. The young pre teenagers who are very rude to people, or scream constantly when their parents have gone to work. Whatever the reason is, I don’t think I’ll be playing it again soon. There’s many possibilities why me, and maybe other people don’t play it anymore.

Yeah the “T” rating has really cause the Halo community to go to pot, to many underaged, anger managment needing kids playing now.

> 2533274968393436;1:
> WARNING KINDA LONg
>
> I don’t know what it is, at first I played it intensely, meaning I played it a lot. And now I don’t even want to be bothered by even putting the disc in. Maybe it’s because I revived my old love for Destiny, after buying it. But I think it’s because of the repeating of the actions, I constantly play WZFF because to me it’s the only thing really KEPT me on Halo, now it’s just severely boring for some reason, I really wanna keep playing it. But I don’t think I can, sucks kinda. I try all the other gamemodes and still nothing.
> But maybe it’s because of the severely rude people I always meet on Halo 5 MP lobbies. The young pre teenagers who are very rude to people, or scream constantly when their parents have gone to work. Whatever the reason is, I don’t think I’ll be playing it again soon. There’s many possibilities why me, and maybe other people don’t play it anymore.

Or the game is just not fun. People you meet on the game don’t make it annoying unless you get matched with constant trolls which is unlikely. Don’t put your disinterest for the game unto others just because you don’t want to admit the game is boring.

Things change. If you can’t figure out why Halo 5 isn’t fun for you anymore, that’s ok; you aren’t obligated to explain to anyone why it’s not fun for you.

If you only play one mode—in your case, Fireright—then yeah, you’re gonna get bored. Try playing with some friends on Custom Games, there’s plenty of Forge maps to choose from, or try Arena if you haven’t in a while.

But those are only suggestions. If you don’t have fun playing on Halo 5 anymore, that’s your call.

I’ve been playing Doom and Forza 6 lately so it’s cool.

Thank you for sharing. To each their own, I’ve taken a break from halo 5 for a bit just to experiment with some other games.

Just a warning, if you come back its hard as all hell to get back into arena after giving halo a short brake. At least it is for me.

Even if your unranked the game takes into account your past rankings so it’ll most likely pit you against people who were equalled skill with you when you left. So if your rusty you’ll probably get destroyed.