i don't know about you guys but.....

i’m doing an all nighter when Halo 4 comes out who’s with me!!!

:slight_smile:

Let’s just say that I will intentionally mess up my sleeping schedule the week before so that I can stay up all night long at not feel sleepy.

Get a bunch of game fuel, some cheese sticks/curds

Im totally going all out for halo 4. One thing i love about my job at carbone’s (a local pizzeria) is that i can take days off when i place it on my schedule in advance. Im totally taking the 7th and 8th off! (i plan on heading to gamestop after work if i have to on the 6th, i dont wanna waste too many days afterall!)

Start messing with your sleep now, in a few weeks it’ll be completely switched over, and you’ve got nothing to worry about then. Although, RedBull helps.

Maybe, it depends on how I feel. I’ll be there midnight EST but I got to vote in the morning :).

> Start messing with your sleep now, in a few weeks it’ll be completely switched over, and you’ve got nothing to worry about then. <mark>Although, RedBull helps.</mark>

I don’t want the jittery feeling I get from energy drinks, same reason I never drink liquor and play video games: I want to be sober for an experience I can get immersed in. I want to be 100% me when I experience Halo 4’s awesomeness.

> Maybe, it depends on how I feel. I’ll be there midnight EST but I got to vote in the morning :).

I forgot all about that…dag gon election day. Y U NO MOVE TO A DIFFERENT DATE?!

i will play campaign and then try out multiplayer hopefully i wont sell it the next day.

I value sleep too much so no, sorry halos.

Hell yes.

Nope. I’ll buy it at 12. Get home by 1230, pop in the disk, play till 3:30 AM. Go to bed, wake up at 11am. Play some more.

Absolutely.

I’d be committing academic suicide if I did such a thing, unfortunately.

> > Maybe, it depends on how I feel. I’ll be there midnight EST but I got to vote in the morning :).
>
> I forgot all about that…dag gon election day. Y U NO MOVE TO A DIFFERENT DATE?!

Probably because either a:
not every halo fan is american, why should our presidental election day matter to say…England? Or Canada?

Or b: release an important game on a important day in america.

Or both, idk.

Its a date with HALO 4 and a case of RedBull .

During the week? No, school is far too important for me to be passed out in my desk all day. During the weekend after release? Hell yeah!

I will probably have to tell my trainer that Requiem needs me…

> Maybe, it depends on how I feel. I’ll be there midnight EST but I got to vote in the morning :).

Halo vs. Democracy…hmmm

I think I will be fighting the good fight on Requiem…while not voting for Romney.

Hell yea. Coke, skittles, Doritos and chocolate all night.

i would but gotta vote man the election ought to be moved over a couple of days