I dont get this specialization thing/CONFUSED

So wait…

Regular Edition: They get to only use WetWork and Pinoneer after they reach the MAX RANK (aka the new inheritor?)

Limited edition: They get to use all 8 after they get to MAX RANK 9aka the new inheritor?)

Do regular guys EVER get to use the other 6? how does this work?

they do get to use the other 6 just not as soon

just relax. so far nothing is confirmed IGN didnt do a very good job, i would wait for 343 to explain in a new video then you might get a better light on all of this, as will i. im looking forward to it

still confuzzled

if you buy the regular game, you can choose to specialize in either pioneer or wtwork AT FIRST. The other 6 will be available to you later.

If you buy the LE, then you can choose to specialize in any of the 8 specializations from the beginning.

No matter what edition you have to reach the max level for each specialization. It’s not like you reach max rank, then choose which of the eight to use.

That’s what I got out of it at least. Hopefully the bulletin tomorrow will be more clear. Or hopefully they do a podcast soon.

> if you buy the regular game, you can choose to specialize in either pioneer or wtwork AT FIRST. The other 6 will be available to you later.
>
> If you buy the LE, then you can choose to specialize in any of the 8 specializations from the beginning.
>
> No matter what edition you have to reach the max level for each specialization. It’s not like you reach max rank, then choose which of the eight to use.

hmm… yep… ur still not making any sense.

ill try to explain.

lets say you buy the normal game. Off start the 2 specs you have access to are wetworks and pioneer.
You level up in eiter to further what you get advantage wise from that “tree”

so lets say you choose pioneer all exp you get nets twards ranking that up to earn specs in that “tree.”

then when you over all rank up after awhile different “trees” become avalible for you to work on.

now lets say you buy limited edition. ALL trees are there off start but you still have to put in exp in each tree to earn the specs in that tree.

ok dude here’s a scenario:

I buy the regular edition. I put in the disc and get to a multiplayer menu. The menu says CHOOSE A SPECIALIZATION so since i got the regular only Wetwork and Pioneer show up.

I then pick one, Pioneer. I then have to get to level 10 pioneer to unlock all armor and the Fast Track mod, which lets me earn more xp.

Now since I’ve completed that, I will go choose Wetwork, then reach level 10 to unlock all armor and the special mod.

By that time the other 6 have become available, so I do this for each of them.

Once I’ve unlocked one, i can put it in a load out.

So say I have unlocked all 8 specializations. I will have one load out with the Fast track mod. One load out with the *Wetwork, so on and so forth.

But if I got the LE. Then instead of just Pioneer and Wetwork being visible to me, I have all 8 to choose from.

Make Sense?

> ill try to explain.
>
> lets say you buy the normal game. Off start the 2 specs you have access to are wetworks and pioneer.
> You level up in eiter to further what you get advantage wise from that “tree”
>
> so lets say you choose pioneer all exp you get nets twards ranking that up to earn specs in that “tree.”
>
> then when you over all rank up after awhile different “trees” become avalible for you to work on.
>
> now lets say you buy limited edition. ALL trees are there off start but you still have to put in exp in each tree to earn the specs in that tree.

But… how do you choose a spec or put EXP into one if you can’t unlock it til ur maxed out :l. see thats what I dont get.

Yes, standard addition owners will be able to access all 8, they just have to wait for 343i to release them.

> > ill try to explain.
> >
> > lets say you buy the normal game. Off start the 2 specs you have access to are wetworks and pioneer.
> > You level up in eiter to further what you get advantage wise from that “tree”
> >
> > so lets say you choose pioneer all exp you get nets twards ranking that up to earn specs in that “tree.”
> >
> > then when you over all rank up after awhile different “trees” become avalible for you to work on.
> >
> > now lets say you buy limited edition. ALL trees are there off start but you still have to put in exp in each tree to earn the specs in that tree.
>
> But… how do you choose a spec or put EXP into one if you can’t unlock it til ur maxed out :l. see thats what I dont get.

You choose the tree and its specs in your load out. And if i could find the article id like it but theres something like “re ups” or for a simpler term prestiging. where you can level up again but into something different. Not all details have been put out yet so i understand the confusion.

Normal editions get access to 2 Specs at the beginning: Wetworks and Pioneer.

Limited editions get access to all 8 at the beginning. They will still need to gain exp, rank up and do whatever is needed to complete them.

Everyone will all get the specs so long as they play enough to get them. No one’s getting left out. Specializations are available to all who get to max rank.

Personally I prefer only starting with two specializations. Having all of them available from the beginning seems like it would take away a sense of achievement and progression. It would be like starting off in CoD and having all the weapons available from the start and you just have to unlock their att. Same thing for the LE. You start off with all specs and just have to level each up. BORING!

> Personally I prefer only starting with two specializations. Having all of them available from the beginning seems like it would take away a sense of achievement and progression. It would be like starting off in CoD and having all the weapons available from the start and you just have to unlock their att. Same thing for the LE. You start off with all specs and just have to level each up. BORING!

True… but theyre only going to be available when 343 says they are… not y doing some ingame thing