I don't freakin get it

A while back, I was at least decent at this game. But all of the sudden, it wasn’t gradual, it just seems I simply can’t play this game anymore. Every freakin match turns into me not getting a freakin chance to walk two feet and it feels like I’m gonna have a freakin aneurysm. This game is not fun anymore, and I’ve had it.

I don’t care if you couldn’t give a rat’s -Yoink- about how I play, I just need to vent. Ugh, what the hell happened to the fun in Halo?

I suck at the game too. My last few games I couldn’t get more than two kills so I stopped playing.

I dunno if it’s just me not having a rank and I’m getting thrown in a game with onyx try-hards who don’t go to work so they can play this damn game or what. That’s prolly it. I don’t care. I’m more into Destiny now. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274870038109;1:
> A while back, I was at least decent at this game. But all of the sudden, it wasn’t gradual, it just seems I simply can’t play this game anymore. Every freakin match turns into me not getting a freakin chance to walk two feet and it feels like I’m gonna have a freakin aneurysm. This game is not fun anymore, and I’ve had it.
>
> I don’t care if you couldn’t give a rat’s -Yoink- about how I play, I just need to vent. Ugh, what the hell happened to the fun in Halo?

343 happened.

A lot of the casuals have left, it’s mostly groups farming for commendations now and that drives even more people away.

I couldn’t find a match in either Breakout or BTB yesterday and that’s all I wanted to play.

343 hurt the community with the lack of a proper list of social gamemodes and that has only improved a little lately, and then we have the Achilles situation which brings out the worst in people.

I really hope they can fix this with some epic new content but I fear that the damage has been done.

it may be more fun playing ranked for you guys since social playlists are filled with high ranks looking to stomp.

> 2533274805919869;6:
> it may be more fun playing ranked for you guys since social playlists are filled with high ranks looking to stomp.

Sad, but true.

I am having more fun with UT2004 Ballistic Mod than Halo 5 lately and that bothers me. I love Halo 5’s gameplay and mechanics but I can’t play the gamemodes I love anymore.

> 2533274975733797;4:
> > 2533274870038109;1:
> > A while back, I was at least decent at this game. But all of the sudden, it wasn’t gradual, it just seems I simply can’t play this game anymore. Every freakin match turns into me not getting a freakin chance to walk two feet and it feels like I’m gonna have a freakin aneurysm. This game is not fun anymore, and I’ve had it.
> >
> > I don’t care if you couldn’t give a rat’s -Yoink- about how I play, I just need to vent. Ugh, what the hell happened to the fun in Halo?
>
>
> 343 happened.

Wait, what?

There are probably a few reasons for this:
-there are plenty of people who brought the game that have moved on to something. These people are typically not the biggest Halo fans but enjoy it enough to by. Because they really not the greatest fans, they are probably not that great at the game. Now that they are gone, you are left with the more dedicated fans who are better at the game.

-the ranking system has improved so you are better matched with your skill level so you are not going against noobs.

-if you are a busy person, people with more free time have more time to practice.

Sometimes i play warzone games only using the AR.

> 2533274805919869;10:
> Sometimes i play warzone games only using the AR.

That sounds fun, but the AR only really shines on smaller maps.

If you have to look for the fun, maybe it’s just not there…

Now about Infection… Yeah, I’m one of those guys.

> 2533274870038109;1:
> A while back, I was at least decent with scout warthogs at this game. But all of the sudden, it wasn’t gradual, it just seems I simply can’t play enough this game. Every freakin match turns into me not getting a freakin chance to walk two feet to get my scout warthog and it feels like I’m gonna have a freakin aneurysm. This game is not fun anymore, and I’ve had it. #ScoutHogs4ThePoor
>
> I don’t care if you couldn’t give a rat’s -Yoink- about how I drive my scout warthog, I just need to open the vehicle vents. Ugh, what the hell happened to the fun in Halo when a man can’t even get into his own scout warthog!!!

Finally someone with decent grammar who vents! Oh I also fixed the boring parts.

> 2533274909139271;12:
> > 2533274870038109;1:
> > A while back, I was at least decent with scout warthogs at this game. But all of the sudden, it wasn’t gradual, it just seems I simply can’t play enough this game. Every freakin match turns into me not getting a freakin chance to walk two feet to get my scout warthog and it feels like I’m gonna have a freakin aneurysm. This game is not fun anymore, and I’ve had it. #ScoutHogs4ThePoor
> >
> > I don’t care if you couldn’t give a rat’s -Yoink- about how I drive my scout warthog, I just need to open the vehicle vents. Ugh, what the hell happened to the fun in Halo when a man can’t even get into his own scout warthog!!!
>
>
> Finally someone with decent grammar who vents! Oh I also fixed the boring parts.

Lol wut, are you bored too?

Oh, and you should have put “I simply can’t play enough of this game.”

Yeah, I’m at work…

> 2533274870038109;1:
> A while back, I was at least decent at this game. But all of the sudden, it wasn’t gradual, it just seems I simply can’t play this game anymore. Every freakin match turns into me not getting a freakin chance to walk two feet and it feels like I’m gonna have a freakin aneurysm. This game is not fun anymore, and I’ve had it.
>
> I don’t care if you couldn’t give a rat’s -Yoink- about how I play, I just need to vent. Ugh, what the hell happened to the fun in Halo?

> 2533274810001991;13:
> > 2533274909139271;12:
> > > 2533274870038109;1:
> > > Spoiler fail =P
> > > A while back, I was at least decent with scout warthogs at this game. But all of the sudden, it wasn’t gradual, it just seems I simply can’t play enough this game. Every freakin match turns into me not getting a freakin chance to walk two feet to get my scout warthog and it feels like I’m gonna have a freakin aneurysm. This game is not fun anymore, and I’ve had it. #ScoutHogs4ThePoor
> > >
> > > I don’t care if you couldn’t give a rat’s -Yoink- about how I drive my scout warthog, I just need to open the vehicle vents. Ugh, what the hell happened to the fun in Halo when a man can’t even get into his own scout warthog!!!
> >
> >
> > Finally someone with decent grammar who vents! Oh I also fixed the boring parts.
>
>
> Lol wut, are you bored too?
>
> Oh, and you should have put “I simply can’t play enough of this game.”
>
> Yeah, I’m at work…

Of course I’m bored! Forge won’t let me spawn 2,000+ scout warthogs and make them rain into multiplayer maps.

Every Great Journey starts with a ride in a ScoutWarthog.

> 2533274870038109;1:
>

Looking at your stats, you are a decent player. Because of matchmaking you are not going to win more than 55% of the time, Usually you will be around 50% plus or minus 2%. Its harder for you because you are being matched against people at similar skill level. The higher you move up the harder its going to get. So you will eventually hit your max level based on your skill then you will lose some and win some. the matchmaking will test you by placing you up against better players to see if you can beat them. IF you can’t win, you get placed back to players with lessor skills. thats the way it works.

The Division happened if I had to guess…most of the people who don’t really enjoy the game went and bought that instead.

Try to play 1v1s. Now I know what your thinking,“WHAT!” This trains you on what to do on your own.

> 2533274907200114;17:
> The Division happened if I had to guess…most of the people who don’t really enjoy the game went and bought that instead.

I’ve been tempted to get it. Idk, I just now got back into destiny. Completed the main Taken King quest and just getting on the side missions. If I may, I’d like to ask if anyone wants to party up this weekend and play.

SR 130 and still trying to find a comfortable controller setting.