I don't care what youtubers say about halo 5

I don’t care what people say on YouTube, and I don’t care if 343 change it or not. As long is the game is fun then I’m playing it. Seriously, people shouldn’t tell you what you can or can’t buy because it your opinion and rights to buy the game.

isnt there like 2 or 3 topics about this same thing?

> 2533274870591903;2:
> isnt there like 2 or 3 topics about this same thing?

Those are different people who made the topic (I’m aware about that) but, anyway do you agree?

There does not need to be another topic on this. Just post on the old one.

Agreed OP and to the others why can’t hate treads stay one one topic/tread I mean seriously there is like 2-3 sprint hate treads a day!

These threads just reek of “well you can’t tell me what to do!”. Neither the youtubers nor any poster here had any authority over you in the first place. This type of statement is totally empty since it was always your decision whether or not to pick up a game.

All anyone can do is offer their suggestions. I think its silly to outright dismiss potential advice simply because it was suggested in a video(which generally speaking directed at any specific person, especially if you are not part of their usual viewers).

Quite frankly, some of the suggestions ought to be straightforward. After the disaster that was(and still somewhat is) the MCC you’d think suggestions like “don’t pre-order Halo 5” should at least merit some serious consideration. Or hey, maybe the MCC needs more love beyond simply fixing it.

> 2533274819446242;6:
> These threads just reek of “well you can’t tell me what to do!”. Neither the youtubers nor any poster here had any authority over you in the first place. This type of statement is totally empty since it was always your decision whether or not to pick up a game.
>
> All anyone can do is offer their suggestions. I think its silly to outright dismiss potential advice simply because it was suggested in a video(which generally speaking directed at any specific person, especially if you are not part of their usual viewers).
>
> Quite frankly, some of the suggestions ought to be straightforward. After the disaster that was(and still somewhat is) the MCC you’d think suggestions like “don’t pre-order Halo 5” should at least merit some serious consideration. Or hey, maybe the MCC needs more love beyond simply fixing it.

1. Some people where telling other not to buy because they hated it. I think old fans always blame it on new fans (just saying)

2. don’t have anything to say

3. People could riot. :stuck_out_tongue:

@themanss
Could you link me a post of someone telling people not to buy H5G because they hate it? Sure I’m not reading every single post but I’ve only seen planty of people telling others not to preorder H5…
Your witch hunt for old fans is getting annoying…nobody blames anything on new fans…blind fanboyism can be found among old fans as well…

> 2533274801973487;8:
> @themanss
> Could you link me a post of someone telling people not to buy H5G because they hate it? Sure I’m not reading every single post but I’ve only seen planty of people telling others not to preorder H5…
> Your witch hunt for old fans is getting annoying…nobody blames anything on new fans…blind fanboyism can be found among old fans as well…

Yes he normally is on a witch hunt… atleast he cannot be mad at me… lol

I don’t care what youtubers say about anything.

“hello everyone my name is batman” - BDOBBINSFTW

Most of the youtubers calling for a boycott on Halo 5 are trying to force 343/Microsoft’s hand in making better Halo games and not letting them think they can release defected products and get away with it. Unfortunately, kids like you are going to pre-order it because “it’s fun” and not care about the detrimental effects that has on the franchise and gaming industry. No one expects children to understand this though, so whatever.

> 2533274801973487;8:
> @themanss
> Could you link me a post of someone telling people not to buy H5G because they hate it? Sure I’m not reading every single post but I’ve only seen planty of people telling others not to preorder H5…
> Your witch hunt for old fans is getting annoying…nobody blames anything on new fans…blind fanboyism can be found among old fans as well…

I’m even trying annoyed anyone, I’m just telling anyone I don’t care what people said I buy the game anytime want to.

> 2751082808091078;10:
> I don’t care what youtubers say about anything.

Amen

> 2533274819794644;12:
> Most of the youtubers calling for a boycott on Halo 5 are trying to force 343/Microsoft’s hand in making better Halo games and not letting them think they can release defected products and get away with it. Unfortunately, kids like you are going to pre-order it because “it’s fun” and not care about the detrimental effects that has on the franchise and gaming industry. No one expects children to understand this though, so whatever.

If you have time, read this

> 2567453894731895;9:
> > 2533274801973487;8:
> > @themanss
> > Could you link me a post of someone telling people not to buy H5G because they hate it? Sure I’m not reading every single post but I’ve only seen planty of people telling others not to preorder H5…
> > Your witch hunt for old fans is getting annoying…nobody blames anything on new fans…blind fanboyism can be found among old fans as well…
>
>
>
> Yes he normally is on a witch hunt… atleast he cannot be mad at me… lol

The only reason why you are here is because you spot my name. I’m not on a witch hunt or trying to annoying anyone. Your just going to said lol look everyone he trolling or haha I predicted he was going to said that since I try to move along.

I don’t care about what youtubers say, but I had their opinions before I saw their videos.
#SaveMCCFirst

i agree 100%. I don’t need anyone else telling what to like or what not like.