I dislike SWAT now.

Ok, when I first started playing SWAT I loved it. As I have loved it on all prior Halo games. This game just pissed me off. I used to play swat all the time and now I refuse because I will break my controller quick. Not that I’m bad and getting wrecked fair and square but there is a few things.

Ok so my last match done me in. I was 7 and 0 and doing great. About half way through it was a close match and then I died. Ok so then I respawn and died again and again and again. Not spawning and running but as soon as my feet touched the ground I was dropped, maybe before my feet even felt the floor. Idk, it was quick. I was holding the run forward and trying to boost but would drop before I could take a single step. All in all, it was terrible and I was soon at 7 and 12. Somehow I managed to get away and get 5 more kills before my defeat. So now post game I’m looking at our teams and I see I was up against a team of onyx players. I was thinking hell I smoked those guys but u can’t tell it because I was spawn raped. Then I see my team and I have a platinum and 2 unranked guys along with me being diamond. How is that fair? They may be good but the score showed we was totally outclassed and when I saw that I was done. The spawn thing happens often and about 30 to 40 percent of my deaths come from within 1 sec of spawn. I hate that and along with the team arrangement. I’m not great but I usually can hold my own, but I have always been decent at Swat, but this game I will never be able to show it with the deaths that can rack up so easily.

I will play it again once they fix the spawns, the team arrangements, and I am so sick of swatnums. 50/50 chance at br and mag’s atleast. All my games I played I can count on 1 hand the br games I played. Magnums just isnt as fun as br… I just stick to warzone for now. I dislike halo 5 swat and it breaks my heart.

Sometimes I spawn right where I died… I get to see my own body fall to the floor over and over and over again. Doesn’t happen too often but it does happen

Same thing happened to me sometimes I will get spawn killed multiple times during a match but on the map Plaza I had gotten stuck spawning on the sniper spot while the enemy sat across the map, killing me every time I spawned.

I got killed over and over like you then Finnally I somehow got away, then one if my partners started spawning at the same spot, and it happened to him in the same game.

I stopped playing swat for a good while after that, but I started again because its my brothers favorite game type.

> 2533274883270007;2:
> Sometimes I spawn right where I died… I get to see my own body fall to the floor over and over and over again. Doesn’t happen too often but it does happen

Ya one time I spawned and my body flew right past me, ha. And other times I die then spawn close to were I died, so I’m like ahhhh! Then turn real fast and shoot the guy that just killed me.

> 2533274968423221;3:
> Same thing happened to me sometimes I will get spawn killed multiple times during a match but on the map Plaza I had gotten stuck spawning on the sniper spot while the enemy sat across the map, killing me every time I spawned.
>
> I got killed over and over like you then Finnally I somehow got away, then one if my partners started spawning at the same spot, and it happened to him in the same game.
>
> I stopped playing swat for a good while after that, but I started again because its my brothers favorite game type.

Yeah I’m gonna give it a break now 4 sure. Man I could be a lot higher rank if it wasn’t for that. Also I use k/d as a measure of my progress but it’s gonna be off with this. Can’t have that.

I played my placement games and quit SWAT after that.

Needs DMR SWAT gametype.

SWAT in Halo 5 is the reason I’m dumping this game tomorrow. I’ve played all other Halos and SWAT was always my favorite. It’s the main reason why I bought Halo 5.

But 343’s incompetence and apathy of map design has ruined SWAT. No excuse for deliberately building in a spawn kill system such as this. I’ve been on both sides of spawn trapping and although I hold my own in SWAT it’s not fun compared to the other Halos.

> 2535456533691021;6:
> I played my placement games and quit SWAT after that.
>
> Needs DMR SWAT gametype.

Agree, I want options other than magnums…

> 2535431594730596;7:
> SWAT in Halo 5 is the reason I’m dumping this game tomorrow. I’ve played all other Halos and SWAT was always my favorite. It’s the main reason why I bought Halo 5.
>
> But 343’s incompetence and apathy of map design has ruined SWAT. No excuse for deliberately building in a spawn kill system such as this. I’ve been on both sides of spawn trapping and although I hold my own in SWAT it’s not fun compared to the other Halos.

This is 100% true for me. I mainly bought this for Swat also, but I’m gonna give them time to patch. If they don’t make it a priority I won’t play near as much as I would have.

Warzone is fun but darn, most match are the full length and I don’t have time for all that.

> 2533274815061772;9:
> > 2535431594730596;7:
> > SWAT in Halo 5 is the reason I’m dumping this game tomorrow. I’ve played all other Halos and SWAT was always my favorite. It’s the main reason why I bought Halo 5.
> >
> > But 343’s incompetence and apathy of map design has ruined SWAT. No excuse for deliberately building in a spawn kill system such as this. I’ve been on both sides of spawn trapping and although I hold my own in SWAT it’s not fun compared to the other Halos.
>
>
> This is 100% true for me. I mainly bought this for Swat also, but I’m gonna give them time to patch. If they don’t make it a priority I won’t play near as much as I would have.

343 hasn’t mentioned anything about “fixing” SWAT. They’re busy with the things that are broken such as the aiming mechanics and that’s not until December. I’m not going to wait when there are too many other games out. I started playing with 8 friends and I’m the only one left. Even the friends I made playing SWAT have gone.

> 2533274815061772;8:
> > 2535456533691021;6:
> > I played my placement games and quit SWAT after that.
> >
> > Needs DMR SWAT gametype.
>
>
> Agree, I want options other than magnums…

343 mentality. They make things different to distance themselves from Bungie but don’t understand that different doesn’t mean better.

> 2535431594730596;11:
> > 2533274815061772;8:
> > > 2535456533691021;6:
> > > I played my placement games and quit SWAT after that.
> > >
> > > Needs DMR SWAT gametype.
> >
> >
> > Agree, I want options other than magnums…
>
>
> 343 mentality. They make things different to distance themselves from Bungie but don’t understand that different doesn’t mean better.

True, I don’t think they understand the differences between “fun” and “competition.”

> 2535431594730596;10:
> > 2533274815061772;9:
> > > 2535431594730596;7:
> > > SWAT in Halo 5 is the reason I’m dumping this game tomorrow. I’ve played all other Halos and SWAT was always my favorite. It’s the main reason why I bought Halo 5.
> > >
> > > But 343’s incompetence and apathy of map design has ruined SWAT. No excuse for deliberately building in a spawn kill system such as this. I’ve been on both sides of spawn trapping and although I hold my own in SWAT it’s not fun compared to the other Halos.
> >
> >
> > This is 100% true for me. I mainly bought this for Swat also, but I’m gonna give them time to patch. If they don’t make it a priority I won’t play near as much as I would have.
>
>
> 343 hasn’t mentioned anything about “fixing” SWAT. They’re busy with the things that are broken such as the aiming mechanics and that’s not until December. I’m not going to wait when there are too many other games out. I started playing with 8 friends and I’m the only one left. Even the friends I made playing SWAT have gone.

They are going to work on the aim?? That’s great, but yeah there is way to many hot titles out now to be having so many issues.

> 2533274815061772;12:
> > 2535431594730596;11:
> > > 2533274815061772;8:
> > > > 2535456533691021;6:
> > > > I played my placement games and quit SWAT after that.
> > > >
> > > > Needs DMR SWAT gametype.
> > >
> > >
> > > Agree, I want options other than magnums…
> >
> >
> > 343 mentality. They make things different to distance themselves from Bungie but don’t understand that different doesn’t mean better.
>
>
> True, I don’t think they understand the differences between “fun” and “competition.”

SWAT has always been competitive but you can’t be consistent when the game is broken due to map design mechanics.

> 2535431594730596;14:
> > 2533274815061772;12:
> > > 2535431594730596;11:
> > > > 2533274815061772;8:
> > > > > 2535456533691021;6:
> > > > > I played my placement games and quit SWAT after that.
> > > > >
> > > > > Needs DMR SWAT gametype.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Agree, I want options other than magnums…
> > >
> > >
> > > 343 mentality. They make things different to distance themselves from Bungie but don’t understand that different doesn’t mean better.
> >
> >
> > True, I don’t think they understand the differences between “fun” and “competition.”
>
>
> SWAT has always been competitive but you can’t be consistent when the game is broken due to map design mechanics.

That’s a great way to put it. Yes my consistency is broken. Heh, i feel all the game types has a spawning problem. Doesn’t feel right, but I’m sure there r reasons behind it. I just never noticed the issues like I have in this version.