I disagree yet agree with this surrender button.

Pros of agreeing

  1. you won’t lose a bad amount of KD (if it is affected by war zone.)
  2. You won’t have to put up with spawning. Then being farmed by a scorpion/wraith/banshee.
  3. And also it’ll make matchmaking bans less!

Now! CONS.
Trolls bring up a huge party and can spam the surrender button if they want to. People already talk about it.

If the surrender button is a majority vote. Then others won’t have fun if they’re getting a good amount of kills even if in the losing team.

But so far it looks promising if I’m honest.

Dunno if I’m saying anything right about this surrender thing, buuuut I may look into it before speaking next time. :joy:

This should probably go in that thread if this is a response to it.

Sorry Ruth, new to the forums so I’ll do that! :smiley:

> 2533274968393436;4:
> Sorry Ruth, new to the forums so I’ll do that! :smiley:

Ok then. Well if your new to the forums it’s understandable.

You still get decent reqs to play it out until the end. Just accept the loss and keep playing like a man.

Surrender would be okay, It needs a timer like a few other games (i.e. you can’t surrender within the first 5-10 minutes).

This would likely prevent troll teams of 6+ from surrendering immediately. Though I would assume surrendering sooner would result in fewer REQ points the sooner it is implemented. For Warzone they could maybe make it 8-9+, so the likelihood of trolls is less (especially while being farmed).

I guarantee you will have more teams of 8-9 randoms that will be willing to surrender than 8-9 trolls. It takes some effort to get that many trolls together, and even if it happens it will be scarce at best.

> 2533274879407634;5:
> > 2533274968393436;4:
> > Sorry Ruth, new to the forums so I’ll do that! :smiley:
>
>
> Ok then.

Ruthless, you know this is spam. So is this post. But still you should know not to respond like that.

So should I.

> 2533274793277877;6:
> You still get decent reqs to play it out until the end. Just accept the loss and keep playing like a man.

I do agree with the fact that you should play it till the end.
But to think in a social way people do lag because of servers, so bans can become a increasing curve. Like me, I lag bad sometimes during Infection. It sucks but I keep playing because I don’t want to be banned ya know.

But i do agree with what you’re saying.

> 2533274821761464;8:
> > 2533274879407634;5:
> > > 2533274968393436;4:
> > > Sorry Ruth, new to the forums so I’ll do that! :smiley:
> >
> >
> > Ok then.
>
>
> Ruthless, you know this is spam. So is this post. But still you should know not to respond like that.
>
> So should I.

Uh oh, this post is spam? Sorry didn’t know. =(

> 2533274821761464;7:
> Surrender would be okay, It needs a timer like a few other games (i.e. you can’t surrender within the first 5-10 minutes).
>
> This would likely prevent troll teams of 6+ from surrendering immediately. Though I would assume surrendering sooner would result in fewer REQ points the sooner it is implemented. For Warzone they could maybe make it 8-9+, so the likelihood of trolls is less (especially while being farmed).
>
> I guarantee you will have more teams of 8-9 randoms that will be willing to surrender than 8-9 trolls. It takes some effort to get that many trolls together, and even if it happens it will be scarce at best.

having a timer is a good safeguard. i like the surrender option idea, but it needs to be done very carefully. Not sure what the best solution for it would be, or if 343 would even add it. I think a solo queue would be better, or at least is more important in the short term. nothing is worse than playing against full teams. A solo queue for both slayer and wz would alleviate a lot of the problem right there. Sure, you’d have to deal with some kill farming occasionally, but a lot less often.

> 2533274821761464;8:
> > 2533274879407634;5:
> > > 2533274968393436;4:
> > > Sorry Ruth, new to the forums so I’ll do that! :smiley:
> >
> >
> > Ok then.
>
>
> Ruthless, you know this is spam. So is this post. But still you should know not to respond like that.
>
> So should I.

Actually I didn’t think of that… crap I was just telling him he should have posted in that thread instead of making a whole new one.

For a surrender button to work there would have to be strict stipulations. Like it has to be a unanimous vote and the vote can only come up if losing by a certain amount or short handed by a certain amount of people.