I didnt get the armor for beating legendary!

Okay so i played all the way through on legendary and beat it, but it didnt ulock the armor or the visor. it says i didnt beat some of the missions even though i did. Do i have to play those missions again to get the armor?

You need to be online through the entirety of the campaign to unlock the armor and visor. You need to redo the missions while connected.

> You need to be online through the entirety of the campaign to unlock the armor and visor. You need to redo the missions while connected.

i was online the entire time

I guess you have to beat those again.

Look at wich mission didn’t register on Legendary and try again, watch all the way through the cutscenes also.

Did you skiped the intro vid on legendary?

Okay i played all the way through the last mission and it didnt give me the acheivment and it still says i havent beaten it on legendary

> Okay i played all the way through the last mission and it didnt give me the acheivment and it still says i havent beaten it on legendary

You probably did something wrong, liked skipped the prologue or something. your only option is to play it again.

I didnt skip anything

> I didnt skip anything

Is it the last mission that isn’t registered in your commendation list though?

> > I didnt skip anything
>
> Is it the last mission that isn’t registered in your commendation list though?

No but i have replayed all of the ones i am missing

> > > I didnt skip anything
> >
> > Is it the last mission that isn’t registered in your commendation list though?
>
> No but i have replayed all of the ones i am missing

And have they registered now? You did replay them from point alpha to finish right? If so then I don’t know what’s going on, sorry.

I had to replay a mission on co op to get my achievements because we stopped halfway through the mission and then we went from checkpoint whatever and it said we didn’t do the entire mission (even though we did). It is a little off my suggestion would be to simply re-do the missions.

This happened to me.
Look at your commendations and see which ones you still need done.
I beat a few levels on launch night when servers were whack.
Basically re did the first 5 mission on legendary (Those were the ones my commendations said I did not have done) and then got the rewards!

lol I had the same problem. We wanted to switch hosts so we backed out, started on the last rally point, and finished the level…we thought.