I didn't/did like the betaa

Soo played my final match just now and… Yeah.

Network issues are a BIG problem (Thx 343 again…) But not to everyone apparently.

Also BR Starts -Yoink- you

and the ranking system has made me rage quit so many times…

Oh yeah and could they please make the armor a little bit more powerful plz? You die too easily.

Gameplay wise this game was great. My 3rd favorite halo game.

1.Halo 3
2.Halo reach (Don’t judge me!)
3.Halo 2/5: Guardians

And why does the armor look like leather? No wonder why you die so easily.

7,8/10 too many flawed ranking systems

Played about 300 games, my last one being two days ago. I initially somewhat enjoyed the game but over time my interest dwindled and I found my self struggling to want to play and rather do something else. By the end I was playing a broken MCC and more recently the Evolve Beta (which I have already enjoyed more than H5, as a long time Halo fan this saddens me) over Halo 5. Unless changes are made I don’t see myself buying this game, MCC just better be working by then. Sprint and ADS zooming are the hills I die on with the rest of the competitive community, unless sprint is taken out and we AT LEAST get a Smart Scope/Smart link toggle.

Overall:
4/10

Halo: CE
Halo 2
Halo Reach
Halo 3
Halo 5
Halo 4

> 2533274859583324;2:
> Played about 300 games, my last one being two days ago. I initially somewhat enjoyed the game but over time my interest dwindled and I found my self struggling to want to play and rather do something else. By the end I was playing a broken MCC and more recently the Evolve Beta (which I have already enjoyed more than H5, as a long time Halo fan this saddens me) over Halo 5. Unless changes are made I don’t see myself buying this game, MCC just better be working by then. Sprint and ADS zooming are the hills I die on with the rest of the competitive community, unless sprint is taken out and we AT LEAST get a Smart Scope/Smart link toggle.
>
> Overall:
> 4/10
>
> Halo: CE
> Halo 2
> Halo Reach
> Halo 3
> Halo 5
> Halo 4

Have almost the same story. Played over 300 games, haven’t touched this thing much after Orion and Pegasus were added. Worst networking I have ever seen on such a big game, too many cheesy abilities still, kill time too short, grenades are nuclear bombs, a broken ranking system, lack of creativity with weapons, broken hit boxes, and way too much bullet magnetism. If I had to rate this game again today I would give it a 5/10.

I give it a 5/10. It was way too limited in scope to provide with something meaningful overall. The ranking system is still way worse than what a modified Halo 3 system would be IMO and the spawns were atrocious. Way to easy to spawn trap/camp on regret. As for the gameplay itself it didn’t hold my attention like Halo 3 did. I wanted to be the highest rank out of my friends and that drove me to playing ranked games. However, I still enjoyed being able to jump between ranked and social with my friends. Halo 5 again seems to be missing the mark with that. Balancing the weapons is also still going to be difficult especially since we barely got any of the forerunner or promethean sandbox. What we want/propose as balances now may actually end up being unbalanced to things we still have yet to see (I don’t trust 343 after Halo 4 balancing, took them way to long to patch that). Since this was also strictly an arena beta we didn’t get to see how the sandbox works with BTB so again the balances we propose here may break BTB balance completely.

We also didn’t see any vehicles or their health system, BTB, or even at least an objective playlist. Why strongholds? Why not oddball or capture the flag or regicide? These are Halo objective game modes. Stop taking CoD elements/game modes and putting the Halo spin on them because that still just reminds me of CoD and not some cool Halo evolution. Also, customization, we need more of it. You seem to be recycling most of the armory anyway so there’s absolutely zero reason to not have the customization Halo 4 had.

That’s my opinion. I think that them trying with a beta was a good idea that they took from many members of the community, myself included, repeatedly asking for it, but it really wasn’t the right beta. Why did we only get arena gameplay? Why isn’t most of the sandbox there? Why did we get remixes of the same maps? I never really played that much at all to be honest. I had a couple spurts where I played for a while, but I got bored. The ranking system sucked in general and especially when I searched solo. It killed my fun really fast. Please 343 for everyone’s sake. Add a no party playlist and put in ranked and social lists.

One thing is for sure though autos can’t have headshot multipliers. That is so stupid. Oh and the aim assist being horrible isn’t an excuse for the Spartan seeking bullet 343. Increase aim assist, but reduce magnetism and fix the grenades for the love of everything. I’d also remove sprint, increase base speed, and keepdefault thruster.

> 2533274801264609;3:
> > 2533274859583324;2:
> > Played about 300 games, my last one being two days ago. I initially somewhat enjoyed the game but over time my interest dwindled and I found my self struggling to want to play and rather do something else. By the end I was playing a broken MCC and more recently the Evolve Beta (which I have already enjoyed more than H5, as a long time Halo fan this saddens me) over Halo 5. Unless changes are made I don’t see myself buying this game, MCC just better be working by then. Sprint and ADS zooming are the hills I die on with the rest of the competitive community, unless sprint is taken out and we AT LEAST get a Smart Scope/Smart link toggle.
> >
> > Overall:
> > 4/10
> >
> > Halo: CE
> > Halo 2
> > Halo Reach
> > Halo 3
> > Halo 5
> > Halo 4
>
>
> Have almost the same story. Played over 300 games, haven’t touched this thing much after Orion and Pegasus were added. Worst networking I have ever seen on such a big game, too many cheesy abilities still, kill time too short, grenades are nuclear bombs, a broken ranking system, lack of creativity with weapons, broken hit boxes, and way too much bullet magnetism. If I had to rate this game again today I would give it a 5/10.

Keep in mind this was a beta.

> 2533274995562107;5:
> > 2533274801264609;3:
> > > 2533274859583324;2:
> > > Played about 300 games, my last one being two days ago. I initially somewhat enjoyed the game but over time my interest dwindled and I found my self struggling to want to play and rather do something else. By the end I was playing a broken MCC and more recently the Evolve Beta (which I have already enjoyed more than H5, as a long time Halo fan this saddens me) over Halo 5. Unless changes are made I don’t see myself buying this game, MCC just better be working by then. Sprint and ADS zooming are the hills I die on with the rest of the competitive community, unless sprint is taken out and we AT LEAST get a Smart Scope/Smart link toggle.
> > >
> > > Overall:
> > > 4/10
> > >
> > > Halo: CE
> > > Halo 2
> > > Halo Reach
> > > Halo 3
> > > Halo 5
> > > Halo 4
> >
> >
> >
> > Have almost the same story. Played over 300 games, haven’t touched this thing much after Orion and Pegasus were added. Worst networking I have ever seen on such a big game, too many cheesy abilities still, kill time too short, grenades are nuclear bombs, a broken ranking system, lack of creativity with weapons, broken hit boxes, and way too much bullet magnetism. If I had to rate this game again today I would give it a 5/10.
>
>
> Keep in mind this was a beta.

keep in mind 343’ gaffs with Halo 4 and MCC.