I didn’t get Heloskrill

So for days and weeks I was trying complete ever halo game on legendary and to get Heloskrill eventually I managed to complete every halo 1,2,3,4 on legendary I got the achievement but when I login halo 5 I check my armor and helmet and it wasn’t there so I was really upset then I thought to my self is this some sort of glitch or something cause I really disappointed… 343 if you have time to read this I would appreciate the help cause I don’t know what do .

Go back to MCC, change a customization item (emblem, banner, multiplayer skin, etc). Make sure the change saves. May help to play a round of multiplayer. May also help to open the Halo Channel app.

After all that, go back to Halo 5 and check your collection.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> Go back to MCC, change a customization item (emblem, banner, multiplayer skin, etc). Make sure the change saves. May help to play a round of multiplayer. May also help to open the Halo Channel app.
>
> After all that, go back to Halo 5 and check your collection.

Thanks I might do that

> 2535450971066714;3:
> > 2533274817408735;2:
> > Go back to MCC, change a customization item (emblem, banner, multiplayer skin, etc). Make sure the change saves. May help to play a round of multiplayer. May also help to open the Halo Channel app.
> >
> > After all that, go back to Halo 5 and check your collection.
>
> Thanks I might do that

Might? This is the fix. The only “problem” is that after getting the achievement, MCC didn’t update the servers with confirmation that you did so. Probably because you quit out of MCC as soon as the achievement popped, not giving the game time to sync. All you gotta do is get your MCC data to sync up with the Halo Channel.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> Go back to MCC, change a customization item (emblem, banner, multiplayer skin, etc). Make sure the change saves. May help to play a round of multiplayer. May also help to open the Halo Channel app.
>
> After all that, go back to Halo 5 and check your collection.

I just got it thank you so much