I did so bad I can't play anymore

In the weekend shotty snipers playlist i was able to play 3 games with a friend where we both died about 15 times while getting 0 kills. Now it is impossible to find a match because there “aren’t enough players in the playlist”.

> 2533274810758004;1:
> In the weekend shotty snipers playlist i was able to play 3 games with a friend where we both died about 15 times while getting 0 kills. Now it is impossible to find a match because there “aren’t enough players in the playlist”.

XD that sounds like a glitch in the system

I feel like I should mention I can find matches in any other playlist / warzone

Yeah I’m actually having the same issue. I did really poorly the first few matches and now I can’t find any Shotty Snipers match.

hmmm weird I have had no problems like that I will give a update when I do though or if I do

Well I only think the people that would have this issue are those that do extremely poorly, like I did

Yeah still having the issue 3-4 hours later

> 2533274810758004;1:
> In the weekend shotty snipers playlist i was able to play 3 games with a friend where we both died about 15 times while getting 0 kills. Now it is impossible to find a match because there “aren’t enough players in the playlist”.

Me an a friend had that problem with Breakout one day, it’s just a bug/glitch I think.

> 2533274810758004;6:
> Well I only think the people that would have this issue are those that do extremely poorly, like I did

I don’t think it’s about “doing poorly” more just a general bug.

> 2533274810758004;1:

Have you tried turning off your console, then wait an hour (do something else to pass the time), then try again? when it comes to computers and internet, doing this usually fixes the issue. when it doesn’t then you should call 343 tech support.

I don’t see a shorty snipes playlist on my game…?

18 hours later; Still can’t play Weekend Shotty Snipers.

> 2533274832735579;12:
> 18 hours later; Still can’t play Weekend Shotty Snipers.

that sucks…ive yet to go positive in the shotty snipes playlist. i hope this fate doesn’t fall onto me as well