I did not break the rules, hear what I am saying..

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I was instructed to do this by Microsoft Corporation. I finally got fed up to the point where I have to take their advice…

My original account. XRounX was inactive for over five years… I tried to reactivate it… Microsoft support told me that it no longer existed… So, because I could not reactivate my original account, even with Microsofts support division helping me… I was FORCED to make a NEW LEGITIMATE account… Approved by MICROSOFT!

That account, is RounIcarus… I PAID MONEY! To activate that account… At the mere mention, that I had made a new account. I was banned from Waypoint…

I WAS INSTRUCTED BY MICROSOFT CORPORATION TO MAKE THIS ACCOUNT TO CONTACT SUPPORT THAT I DID NOT VIOLATE THE RULES BY MAKING A SECOND ACCOUNT!!!

This retarded system has forced me to break the rules in order to inform it that I have not broken the rules… Do you see the problem? There were ZERO avenues for redress in this issue… I twisted Microsofts support teams arm to try and get them to contact Waypoint, they could not… Or would not, I dont know… But if there wasnt a Berlin wall between everyone else and monolith corporations I wouldnt need to break the rules in order to state that I have not broken the rules…

Again I HAVE MICROSOFTS APPROVAL TO MAKE THIS NEW ACCOUNT TO ADDRESS THE POINT! HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING!!!

I did not break the rules, ban this account if you need to, but first unban my real account ROUNICARUS So that I can have the normal functions that I am entitled to as a PAYING CUSTOMER! I bought a hard copy of the Master Chief Collection, I have bought every game from the beginning of Halos life, and I will buy the MCC on steam when it has the titles I want… I might even buy Halo 6… I paid to be here, I have a right to be heard… I did nothing wrong…

I was banned for mentioning that I had a new account, as stated above, while I was applying for the Reach Flights… Those fights were ruined for me, my whole last year was ruined for me… Because some arbitrary decision was passed down that I did something wrong when in reality I did NOTHING WRONG!

How will I be compensated for the loss I experienced? I never got to sign up for the flights… I never got to participate… I was butted out of everything for no damn reason at all simply because I had a poor choice of words and someone just dropped a nuke to kill an ant… I dont even get a channel to appeal… I get no petition for redress… I have to break the rules in order to state that I have not broken the rules… Thats ugly… Make this right…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Guess im waiting for monday… Can we have a conversation and not just instant ban because arbitrary rule enforcement…