I did a ReMix of 117 From Halo 4 Soundtrack

Halo 4 Soundtrack - Reclamation

It's the first time I post here but I have a bit of story among the Halo Community. Hope you guys like it !!! All Feedback is welcome! Everything is pretty much in the description but if you got any questions I'll answer them :)

IDK how to put hyperlinks btw

As to have easier access here you go everyone, this will lead you to the video. CLICK ME!

> 2533274818249943;1:
> IDK how to put hyperlinks btw

The way that is done isn’t something that happens right off the bat. You first need to make it to Marine ranking within these forums, which the best way to gain that rank is to be active on the forums. Make threads, reply to threads, post things, etc. As time goes on each post will add to your overall rank, and each rank allows you to do more and more within the forums!

> 2533274821609239;2:
> As to have easier access here you go everyone, this will lead you to the video. CLICK ME!
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274818249943;1:
> > IDK how to put hyperlinks btw
>
>
> The way that is done isn’t something that happens right off the bat. You first need to make it to Marine ranking within these forums, which the best way to gain that rank is to be active on the forums. Make threads, reply to threads, post things, etc. As time goes on each post will add to your overall rank, and each rank allows you to do more and more within the forums!

Thanks a lot! Didnt knew that. Been here for ages but never posted anything

The music was great