I did a little more digging this morning

I must’ve watched both Ads like 7 times now to see if anything else pops out as I’m sure a lot are doing because of how curious everyone is.

I started with Lockes Ad.

At 0.06 seconds you see Locke coming out of a ruined building, however in Chiefs Ad you see him walking down through the rubble. Locke looks like hes holding his DMR up and looking through the scope, however the next bit has him holding the DMR down.

0.12 Seconds, the destroyed city has a lot of similarities to this image so it could likely be an outer colony they are on and also at 1:31 in the MCC reveal at E3 2014 whatever ships he on, the shutter opens to reveal a city that could also be the city in the early concept art however it’s hard to tell, BUT it could be that colony

Locke mentions all hail the conqueoring hero, let us remember him as our protector, and not the one who gave us THIS (pointing out the destroyed city).

At 0.15 seconds in Lockes Ad you see the Infinity, heavily damaged, but Chiefs statue appears to be perfectly intact and the only untouched thing around the rubble (how is that possible?)

At 0.41 seconds when Locke drops his DMR which mind you Spartans do not drop their weapon for anything so mind you Locke might not care about his image as a Spartan. But there is a reflection of a ship in the water, however what kind of ship is it? Covenant? Human?

Locke mentions near the end, all hail the conqueoring hero, the ONE who is suppose to SAVE US ALL. I think Locke has been brainwashed by ONI with all these misled and coverups that are in the audio log. Remember Locke knows nothing of Chiefs past except what ONI likely told him so he probably thinks Chief is not who he is because of those logs and planted information by ONI.

Now in Chiefs Ad at 0.14 Chief is doing a monologue, mentioning this, is this what you wanted? His visor shows him staring at his statue while hes speaking to himself. I’ve brainstormed it quit a bit and him mentioning everything you’ve compromised, everything you’ve done, worth it? He looks up at the statue, however this time, it’s damaged like it would’ve been if that area got damaged.

0.22 in Chiefs Ad shows the Infinity has smaller bits of damage done to it, unlike Locke’s Ad. Chief mentions, is this what you wanted, is this what you were looking for? I’m thinking he’s mentioning Cortana in the sense of her wanting him to find his Humanity or least of all looking for it. The compromise or everything Chief has done, the sacrafices he witnessed, but didn’t want them to happen (Miranda, Johnson, Keyes) (Him blowing up the first Halo ring he set foot on, how he raced through High Charity to intercept and board Truth’s ship to go back to earth, how he activated the replacement Halo ring to destroy it and damage the Ark) Was all that worth it to save humanity? Also Chief likely thinks of himself as broken and unstable, trying to find what makes him human when looking at the statue of himself. Also in Chiefs Ad, we find Locke badly injured in his armor, as his visor is flickering on and off, and in Lockes Ad, Chief, though injured is perfectly able to freely move.

I think these ads mark something. Which scenerio is the actual outcome? Where is the truth that lies between these two Ads? Will Chief ultimately see Locke as friend or foe and most of all, where is the Arbiter as Thel is the only friend Chief like has left that isn’t dead. At the end of all this conflict, who shall stand, and who shall fall?

Locke, who likely was brainwashed by ONI with all the falsified planted information, look think that Chief is a threat to humanity now that hes lost Cortana, who kept him in check. in Halo 4 Chief was hellbent on getting Cortana back in working order and now Chief is struggling to keep his sanity. Locke might see that as a way to tell humanity, this is the hero who saved you all and look where he is now? Do you still trust him to lead you or might it be time for a new hero? As for Chief, in his Ad. He might’ve caught up with Locke or rather Locke caught up with him, and tried to convince him that ONI was lying flat to his face about everything, however Locke wasn’t believing anything he said. Lockes mission was to find Chief and bring him back to the UNSC. Chief mentions at the end, you’ve completed your mission, Spartan Locke, and mine is just beginning. Chief likely knows that Locke was sent to find and bring him back to the UNSC, and likely thats what Chief meant by Spartan Locke completing his mission. Chief however says his mission is just beginning. Chief likely now knows his past thanks to Hasley as well as his name, and knows about ONI. Chief saying his mission is just beginning might have something to do with ONI, or bringing ONI’s lies out into the open. However, theres also the case that the city in it’s destroyed state might’ve been caused by ONI knowing that Chief found out, so they decide what better way to eliminate both Locke and Chief in one go OR better yet, pin the both of them against themselves and let them kill eachother off.

Thoughts?

Pretty nice theory there my man! :slight_smile: It seems like alot of what you said is mostly highly likely and it does help back up my Revelations H5 theory on some of the things you said there. Very nicely done my friend, and its funny how i just posted my theory and evidence right before yours! please check out mine sometime as well for my whole full Revelations theory, i think you can find how this relates to your story. And its pretty entertaining just as yours is! :slight_smile:

i really dont think ONI is this big evil organization that alot of yall r making them to be.

> 2535460563992418;2:
> Pretty nice theory there my man! :slight_smile: It seems like alot of what you said is mostly highly likely and it does help back up my Revelations H5 theory on some of the things you said there. Very nicely done my friend, and its funny how i just posted my theory and evidence right before yours! please check out mine sometime as well for my whole full Revelations theory, i think you can find how this relates to your story. And its pretty entertaining just as yours is! :slight_smile:

All except your revalations theory doesn’t make sense. Chief can’t just return from the dead by a damn miracle. He doesn’t have Cortana with him to repair anything. As I stated, the Ads reveal one thing, these two Spartans will either be friend of foe, or attempt to kill eachother off which is exactly what ONI probably wants.

> 2533274803267398;3:
> i really dont think ONI is this big evil organization that alot of yall r making them to be.

Oh, they are . . . though they would not consider themselves to be evil.

The worst tyrants are those whose actions are motivated by the desire to help. They delude themselves into thinking that their intent justifies their methods.

All the spartans know they’ve been kidnapped.

> 2533274803267398;3:
> i really dont think ONI is this big evil organization that alot of yall r making them to be.

Well evidence from the audio logs and the novels points to it. ONI traded weapons with the Storm Covenant and also tried to wipe out Sanghelios by poisoning the Sanghellis food supply and crops, which once the Arbiter finds out, he’s not going to be too pleased. ONI also has Hasley listed as a war criminal and traitor ever since she went with Jul out of her own free will after Palmer shot her in the arm and Jul saved her life by removing her arm. Also Chief doesn’t even know Hasley is alive and Halsey never even knew Chief was alive, OR the fact that she was on the Infinity unknowlingly to his knowledge.

> 2533274814635636;6:
> All the spartans know they’ve been kidnapped.

They do, however John as always been regarded to as Masterchief, BUT they never knew they were flash cloned, if I’m correct.

> 2533274795440338;4:
> > 2535460563992418;2:
> > Pretty nice theory there my man! :slight_smile: It seems like alot of what you said is mostly highly likely and it does help back up my Revelations H5 theory on some of the things you said there. Very nicely done my friend, and its funny how i just posted my theory and evidence right before yours! please check out mine sometime as well for my whole full Revelations theory, i think you can find how this relates to your story. And its pretty entertaining just as yours is! :slight_smile:
>
>
> All except your revalations theory doesn’t make sense. Chief can’t just return from the dead by a damn miracle. He doesn’t have Cortana with him to repair anything. As I stated, the Ads reveal one thing, these two Spartans will either be friend of foe, or attempt to kill eachother off which is exactly what ONI probably wants.

It might until you read the full thing cause i stated that there were more posts about it, just look at my profiles forum post’s, it adds up like i said and then when u think of it it does make sense. That was just a question as i stated, not really a theory!

> 2535460563992418;9:
> > 2533274795440338;4:
> > > 2535460563992418;2:
> > > Pretty nice theory there my man! :slight_smile: It seems like alot of what you said is mostly highly likely and it does help back up my Revelations H5 theory on some of the things you said there. Very nicely done my friend, and its funny how i just posted my theory and evidence right before yours! please check out mine sometime as well for my whole full Revelations theory, i think you can find how this relates to your story. And its pretty entertaining just as yours is! :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> >
> > All except your revalations theory doesn’t make sense. Chief can’t just return from the dead by a damn miracle. He doesn’t have Cortana with him to repair anything. As I stated, the Ads reveal one thing, these two Spartans will either be friend of foe, or attempt to kill eachother off which is exactly what ONI probably wants.
>
>
> It might until you read the full thing cause i stated that there were more posts about it, just look at my profiles forum post’s, it adds up like i said and then when u think of it it does make sense. That was just a question as i stated, not really a theory!

Besides its just a live action trailer, it dont mean it will happen in the actual game, just like the scanned H4 trailer. Please read my full thing, and im pretty sure chief can pull off miracles, who knows man…who knows

I will just leave this here-

This is what steve Downes commented on his Master chief live action ad trailer post.

"I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita… “Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

> at 1:31 in the MCC reveal at E3 2014 whatever ships he on, the shutter opens to reveal a city that could also be the city in the early concept art however it’s hard to tell, BUT it could be that colony

I believe that’s Sanghelios.

> 2533274795440338;1:
> I must’ve watched both Ads like 7 times now to see if anything else pops out as I’m sure a lot are doing because of how curious everyone is.
>
> I started with Lockes Ad.
>
> At 0.06 seconds you see Locke coming out of a ruined building, however in Chiefs Ad you see him walking down through the rubble. Locke looks like hes holding his DMR up and looking through the scope, however the next bit has him holding the DMR down.
>
> 0.12 Seconds, the destroyed city has a lot of similarities to this image so it could likely be an outer colony they are on and also at 1:31 in the MCC reveal at E3 2014 whatever ships he on, the shutter opens to reveal a city that could also be the city in the early concept art however it’s hard to tell, BUT it could be that colony
>
> Locke mentions all hail the conqueoring hero, let us remember him as our protector, and not the one who gave us THIS (pointing out the destroyed city).
>
> At 0.15 seconds in Lockes Ad you see the Infinity, heavily damaged, but Chiefs statue appears to be perfectly intact and the only untouched thing around the rubble (how is that possible?)
>
> At 0.41 seconds when Locke drops his DMR which mind you Spartans do not drop their weapon for anything so mind you Locke might not care about his image as a Spartan. But there is a reflection of a ship in the water, however what kind of ship is it? Covenant? Human?
>
> Locke mentions near the end, all hail the conqueoring hero, the ONE who is suppose to SAVE US ALL. I think Locke has been brainwashed by ONI with all these misled and coverups that are in the audio log. Remember Locke knows nothing of Chiefs past except what ONI likely told him so he probably thinks Chief is not who he is because of those logs and planted information by ONI.
>
> Now in Chiefs Ad at 0.14 Chief is doing a monologue, mentioning this, is this what you wanted? His visor shows him staring at his statue while hes speaking to himself. I’ve brainstormed it quit a bit and him mentioning everything you’ve compromised, everything you’ve done, worth it? He looks up at the statue, however this time, it’s damaged like it would’ve been if that area got damaged.
>
> 0.22 in Chiefs Ad shows the Infinity has smaller bits of damage done to it, unlike Locke’s Ad. Chief mentions, is this what you wanted, is this what you were looking for? I’m thinking he’s mentioning Cortana in the sense of her wanting him to find his Humanity or least of all looking for it. The compromise or everything Chief has done, the sacrafices he witnessed, but didn’t want them to happen (Miranda, Johnson, Keyes) (Him blowing up the first Halo ring he set foot on, how he raced through High Charity to intercept and board Truth’s ship to go back to earth, how he activated the replacement Halo ring to destroy it and damage the Ark) Was all that worth it to save humanity? Also Chief likely thinks of himself as broken and unstable, trying to find what makes him human when looking at the statue of himself. Also in Chiefs Ad, we find Locke badly injured in his armor, as his visor is flickering on and off, and in Lockes Ad, Chief, though injured is perfectly able to freely move.
>
> I think these ads mark something. Which scenerio is the actual outcome? Where is the truth that lies between these two Ads? Will Chief ultimately see Locke as friend or foe and most of all, where is the Arbiter as Thel is the only friend Chief like has left that isn’t dead. At the end of all this conflict, who shall stand, and who shall fall?
>
> Locke, who likely was brainwashed by ONI with all the falsified planted information, look think that Chief is a threat to humanity now that hes lost Cortana, who kept him in check. in Halo 4 Chief was hellbent on getting Cortana back in working order and now Chief is struggling to keep his sanity. Locke might see that as a way to tell humanity, this is the hero who saved you all and look where he is now? Do you still trust him to lead you or might it be time for a new hero? As for Chief, in his Ad. He might’ve caught up with Locke or rather Locke caught up with him, and tried to convince him that ONI was lying flat to his face about everything, however Locke wasn’t believing anything he said. Lockes mission was to find Chief and bring him back to the UNSC. Chief mentions at the end, you’ve completed your mission, Spartan Locke, and mine is just beginning. Chief likely knows that Locke was sent to find and bring him back to the UNSC, and likely thats what Chief meant by Spartan Locke completing his mission. Chief however says his mission is just beginning. Chief likely now knows his past thanks to Hasley as well as his name, and knows about ONI. Chief saying his mission is just beginning might have something to do with ONI, or bringing ONI’s lies out into the open. However, theres also the case that the city in it’s destroyed state might’ve been caused by ONI knowing that Chief found out, so they decide what better way to eliminate both Locke and Chief in one go OR better yet, pin the both of them against themselves and let them kill eachother off.
>
> Thoughts?

For Locke the statue is to show who the chief was rather than what he is now. Perfect, accurate, legendary.

For chief the statue is to show that he doesn’t care about his personal image, he is trying to be human, not a legend.

Very symbolic, and technically every theory is correct, because anything can be symbolic through a filter (I.e. The scorched hole in the armies. For chief it is a hole, for Locke it removed the ONI symbol, possibly a symbolism moment, or coincidence.)

Ggod theory however.

> 2533274887515153;13:
> > 2533274795440338;1:
> > I must’ve watched both Ads like 7 times now to see if anything else pops out as I’m sure a lot are doing because of how curious everyone is.
> >
> > I started with Lockes Ad.
> >
> > At 0.06 seconds you see Locke coming out of a ruined building, however in Chiefs Ad you see him walking down through the rubble. Locke looks like hes holding his DMR up and looking through the scope, however the next bit has him holding the DMR down.
> >
> > 0.12 Seconds, the destroyed city has a lot of similarities to this image so it could likely be an outer colony they are on and also at 1:31 in the MCC reveal at E3 2014 whatever ships he on, the shutter opens to reveal a city that could also be the city in the early concept art however it’s hard to tell, BUT it could be that colony
> >
> > Locke mentions all hail the conqueoring hero, let us remember him as our protector, and not the one who gave us THIS (pointing out the destroyed city).
> >
> > At 0.15 seconds in Lockes Ad you see the Infinity, heavily damaged, but Chiefs statue appears to be perfectly intact and the only untouched thing around the rubble (how is that possible?)
> >
> > At 0.41 seconds when Locke drops his DMR which mind you Spartans do not drop their weapon for anything so mind you Locke might not care about his image as a Spartan. But there is a reflection of a ship in the water, however what kind of ship is it? Covenant? Human?
> >
> > Locke mentions near the end, all hail the conqueoring hero, the ONE who is suppose to SAVE US ALL. I think Locke has been brainwashed by ONI with all these misled and coverups that are in the audio log. Remember Locke knows nothing of Chiefs past except what ONI likely told him so he probably thinks Chief is not who he is because of those logs and planted information by ONI.
> >
> > Now in Chiefs Ad at 0.14 Chief is doing a monologue, mentioning this, is this what you wanted? His visor shows him staring at his statue while hes speaking to himself. I’ve brainstormed it quit a bit and him mentioning everything you’ve compromised, everything you’ve done, worth it? He looks up at the statue, however this time, it’s damaged like it would’ve been if that area got damaged.
> >
> > 0.22 in Chiefs Ad shows the Infinity has smaller bits of damage done to it, unlike Locke’s Ad. Chief mentions, is this what you wanted, is this what you were looking for? I’m thinking he’s mentioning Cortana in the sense of her wanting him to find his Humanity or least of all looking for it. The compromise or everything Chief has done, the sacrafices he witnessed, but didn’t want them to happen (Miranda, Johnson, Keyes) (Him blowing up the first Halo ring he set foot on, how he raced through High Charity to intercept and board Truth’s ship to go back to earth, how he activated the replacement Halo ring to destroy it and damage the Ark) Was all that worth it to save humanity? Also Chief likely thinks of himself as broken and unstable, trying to find what makes him human when looking at the statue of himself. Also in Chiefs Ad, we find Locke badly injured in his armor, as his visor is flickering on and off, and in Lockes Ad, Chief, though injured is perfectly able to freely move.
> >
> > I think these ads mark something. Which scenerio is the actual outcome? Where is the truth that lies between these two Ads? Will Chief ultimately see Locke as friend or foe and most of all, where is the Arbiter as Thel is the only friend Chief like has left that isn’t dead. At the end of all this conflict, who shall stand, and who shall fall?
> >
> > Locke, who likely was brainwashed by ONI with all the falsified planted information, look think that Chief is a threat to humanity now that hes lost Cortana, who kept him in check. in Halo 4 Chief was hellbent on getting Cortana back in working order and now Chief is struggling to keep his sanity. Locke might see that as a way to tell humanity, this is the hero who saved you all and look where he is now? Do you still trust him to lead you or might it be time for a new hero? As for Chief, in his Ad. He might’ve caught up with Locke or rather Locke caught up with him, and tried to convince him that ONI was lying flat to his face about everything, however Locke wasn’t believing anything he said. Lockes mission was to find Chief and bring him back to the UNSC. Chief mentions at the end, you’ve completed your mission, Spartan Locke, and mine is just beginning. Chief likely knows that Locke was sent to find and bring him back to the UNSC, and likely thats what Chief meant by Spartan Locke completing his mission. Chief however says his mission is just beginning. Chief likely now knows his past thanks to Hasley as well as his name, and knows about ONI. Chief saying his mission is just beginning might have something to do with ONI, or bringing ONI’s lies out into the open. However, theres also the case that the city in it’s destroyed state might’ve been caused by ONI knowing that Chief found out, so they decide what better way to eliminate both Locke and Chief in one go OR better yet, pin the both of them against themselves and let them kill eachother off.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
>
> For Locke the statue is to show who the chief was rather than what he is now. Perfect, accurate, legendary.
>
> For chief the statue is to show that he doesn’t care about his personal image, he is trying to be human, not a legend.
>
> Very symbolic, and technically every theory is correct, because anything can be symbolic through a filter (I.e. The scorched hole in the armies. For chief it is a hole, for Locke it removed the ONI symbol, possibly a symbolism moment, or coincidence.)
>
> Ggod theory however.

True.

> 2533274866867551;11:
> I will just leave this here-
>
> This is what steve Downes commented on his Master chief live action ad trailer post.
>
> "I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita… “Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

Is there a link to that?