I DEMAND ANSWERS.. But from who?

All I want to know is where I can get in contact with any kind of 343 employee, because all I see are fan pages. I’ve asked all I could from Xbox live to help, now I am at a dead end.

My rank as been reset to 1, I cannot play any spartan ops, cannot join my friends, cant do -Yoink-! This has been going on long enough and I want answers. I paid 100 dollars for some “special” edition that I can’t even access all the features. And not to mention the 6 years of live I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR!

You have all my money, yet you still seem to find ways to bend me over and piss me off even more.

I just want to know who I can contact about getting my rank, spartan ops, being able to join friends all back.

I’ve been playing for over 6 years on live, never was banned or code of conducted or anything of that matter. So me being banned is out of the question because I am a legit respectful player.

Anyone with any information about contact information, or a way to fix this, it would be much appreciated

You could try Xbox Live on Twitter and some of the mods post there as well. BS Angel uses it. The Xbox Twitter feed used to be pretty on top of things. I haven’t been on a while, so it could’ve gone to hell for all I know now though.

Why pay 100 dollars for a beta again? You knew it was to be.

I didn’t pay for a 100 dollar “beta,” I purchased this at a retail store packed up with a bunch of worthless paper and a map pack. If I knew this was going to have this problem, I would take it back, but you cannot return an opened game. And trading it back in will only pull in around 9 dollars cash. They sold all these copies but can’t provide a working server? Then I want my money back

Servers are working fine for me. We connect with P2P anyways…

Gamestop will give you 30 bucks if you trade it in within 30 days…

A lot of people are experiencing that problem as of right now. Me included. All of my friends are playing but me. Hell even MY BROTHER can play online but I cant for some reason (DIfferent xbox’s same internet). And before anyone comes here calling me a hacker or booster I invite you to take a look at my service record. I can guarantee you you wont find anything odd.

People experiencing these problems are playing on backup servers or “fallback hoppers” like 343i likes to call them. They are used to play when the main servers go offline. Problem is THEY ARE NOT DOWN. So why are we playing on the fallback hoppers? who knows.

We can’t do challenges, earn commendations, join friends, customize our spartan, loudouts or level up. Oh we cant play spartan ops either. Hell we cant even play customs. The only thing we can do in game is play campaign and forge.

> You could try Xbox Live on Twitter and some of the mods post there as well. BS Angel uses it. The Xbox Twitter feed used to be pretty on top of things. I haven’t been on a while, so it could’ve gone to hell for all I know now though.

It’s just a bunch of tweets about twittsweepstakes, cyber deals, and how to buy more ms bullspit. No help there but thanks for trying

Call MS, say you’re a shareholder and you want 343i’s contact info ASAP

I agree, we are stuck and it sucks. There should be an official responds/tread from 343 devs.

> I agree, we are stuck and it sucks. There should be an official responds/tread from 343 devs.

I have looked and all I am finding is fan ran sites. I do not like to wait for a product I legally purchased as a finished game. I think I might have to do some illegal things to contact them, fight fire with fire :o

> Hell we cant even play customs.

lolwut? Customs work offline even.

ye there has got to be a glitch in the ban system. I started a thread yesterday and today and still haven’t gotten an answer.

Even posters on NeoGaf are trying to find these guys. Bs Angel used to be fixture in these forums… nothing now. Deep down I am hoping some incredible TU happens and we’re all admonished for our lack of faith, but right now I’m really disappointed in this company and this product.

Your profile, much like Dash’s profile, is not loading. You’d need to contact bs angel.

But there’s a pattern I’m starting to see here, so I’m curious as to what it means.