I could use some friends.

Like the title says. I have no friends, let alone ones that play Halo. Reason for the request is because I’m terrible at PVP to the point that I hate playing it. I’ve literally gone an entire game with only 1 kill so you can imagine how infuriating that can be. Any replies will be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
EDIT: I only play social BTW.

Feel free to add me, if you want. I’m mainly a solo player but I’m down to play with others from time-to-time :blush:

Hi there,

What region are you in and which halo games do you usually play?
I’m located in West-Europe and usually play Reach and H3.

I really agree with your opinion about ranked. I only play ranked for the challenges, but most of the time it is social with some other guys.
If you want to team-up soon, you can sent me a friend request :slight_smile:

> 2533274809226598;2:
> Feel free to add me, if you want. I’m mainly a solo player but I’m down to play with others from time-to-time

Thanks a million.

> 2533274845538320;3:
> Hi there,
>
> What region are you in and which halo games do you usually play?
> I’m located in West-Europe and usually play Reach and H3.
>
> I really agree with your opinion about ranked. I only play ranked for the challenges, but most of the time it is social with some other guys.
> If you want to team-up soon, you can sent me a friend request :slight_smile:

I enjoy Reach and H3. I’m working on getting the season 6 ODST armor. I might play H2 anniversary occasionally or H3 ODST some time in the future. Thanks for the reply. Plus my region is North America. Again, thank you.

I really wish H2 and H3 had firefight mode. That’d be awesome.

Add me on Xbox. I’d be down to play anytime.

Add me! Let’s play sometime!

> 2533274838492672;1:
> Like the title says. I have no friends, let alone ones that play Halo. Reason for the request is because I’m terrible at PVP to the point that I hate playing it. I’ve literally gone an entire game with only 1 kill so you can imagine how infuriating that can be. Any replies will be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
> EDIT: I only play social BTW.

I’m in the same boat. Feel free to give me an add. Down for co-op and/or friendly pvp. US Central timezone