I Consider This Game As Fan Made

I’m just someone who wants Halo to be what it always was … Halo

Not try to dumb down the experience for casual’s while ignoring the competitive players and steal other games features in order to win more of there fans over.

I just want the Halo we used too have. Is that to much to ask ? For Halo to have new additions but still feel the same each year. When you think about it it’s not very hard .

I and many others didn’t want this game to be like this . I Had a lot of trust in 343 after the reach TU and Halo Anniversary but I now have no faith and they have to win me and a lot of many fans back .

I spent ages waiting for this TU , only to find out it’s barely even worth of being called a TU . All it has done is fix glitches and bug issues mainly , and nerfed only one gun that should have been nerfed in the first week .

Why do we have load-outs and ordnance drops anyway . Halo used to be about starting on equal footing not having better stuff the more you play. Ordnance also creates random game-play that doesn’t work in Halo .

Talking of which the ranking system of which is barely worth of the name levels you up on playtime not skill . A person could do nothing every game and hit sr-130.

I dont even consider this game’s story canon , I prefer to think of Halo 4 as fan made.

Halo Died with Reach in my eyes

Halo never died. But the loadouts i agree don’t like either i like it where you start off equal and have an equal chance thats what made it fun. The ranking is bad too i liked halo 3 ranking system that was the best

> Halo never died. But the loadouts i agree don’t like either i like it where you start off equal and have an equal chance thats what made it fun

Exactly what made it enjoyable , if you sucked in halo before it was generally because you sucked now with aa’s , perks and tactical advantages it has ruined what made this game stand out

Arena halo died with reach.

Good arena halo died with halo 3.

> Arena halo died with reach.
>
> Good arena halo died with halo 3.