I Committed Suicide To Help Complete Challenges

Everyone is going to go back to MCC, aren’t they?

1 Like

Yeah this is the approach my friend postulated. A challenge that necessitates that you throw matches really sucks.

1 Like

Can’t go offending China now can we?

2 Likes

I think the text should be renamed to the classic 7 letter word that rhymes with slide, and Jeff Stietzer should announce it loudly and proudly like in the good Halo games.

3 Likes

I am just too good at the game. I end up getting them before they ever get a spree going. :smile:

2 Likes

well then how did you make this thread if youre dead?

1 Like

I guess… except I actually murder people. When I’m playing unranked matches with my friends I almost always have a positive Kda… how you gonna have an enemy ever get a killing spree if you’re just good?

1 Like

At this rate, I worry the PC folks are just gonna want the word removed from the dictionary.

There’s literally nothing wrong with the word, in this context, because of an action you performed in a video game. Especially when the old announcer clip just says “Suicide” as an audio cue to an action the player took.

In fact, there’s nothing wrong with the word in general. People were more alerted around the idea or concept of the “commit” part.

5 Likes

This challenge you are referring to - what advantage will it grant upon completion?

1 Like

Suicide Solution by Ozzy Osbourne

3 Likes

Thanks for telling your story.

Hopefully, 343 realizes that their daily quests and other B.S. are absolutely ruining the Halo experience. I had to get 20 pistol kills and I absolutely f-ing hate the pistol and I am not that great at it.

So, three games in a row I went negative KD so that I could get some -Yoink!- pistol kills. I f-ing hate it.

1 Like

343 just gets worse and worse when it comes to Halo Infinite.

3 Likes

You’re a broken record

3 Likes

You have to ruin 2 other players game to beat the Ultimate for 1 player… Best game design ever. :smiley:

1 Like

I get the hate for the challenge but, really, why don’t people just stop? I guess most have completed the BP by now. No need to stress yourselves out over challenges.

I don’t know about you lot but I don’t work all day to come on Halo to do some more.

They need to have challenges in campaign that we can do to unlock this stuff let us earn points towards the battle pass in campaign for god sake

2 Likes

These posts you are writing - what advantage will it grant upon completion?

1 Like

This challenge is just stupid, like a stick a fork into a receptacle kind of stupid. How’s a newb supposed to get this?? Seriously.

The whole point of F2P is the be new player friendly to encourage play and then 343 does this nonsense.

I swear to actually living Christ, if I don’t get this challenge I’m out.

Screw the update, screw season 2, I don’t bloody care. The people in this business are so disconnected I’m at my wits end with them.

It’s the Ultimate Challenge for the week. It’s required to obtain the skin for the Assault Rifle.

Clearly people are not having fun doing this.

1 Like