I Committed Suicide To Help Complete Challenges

I was playing with a buddy last night that was on his Ultimate Challenge. You know, stop enemy killing spree 3x. We played for like to hours and he only managed to get 1 Killjoy the time. I was getting tired of Fiesta but I knew that he wanted to get the challenge. So on the final game I just ran out to the middle of the map and let the enemy kill me over and over and over. We lost the game by like 20 points. But my friend got the challenge. I went 2-27. Awesome challenge 343!!!

43 Likes

Wonderful idea actually, I’m going to do that tonight because me and my friends are stuck on the same challenge. Thank you lol

7 Likes

It was actually quite effective. Just watch the kill feed, you should be able to see if an enemies name has appeared multiple times, then go find 'em and kill 'em. I was the only one doing the suicides on the team and my buddy still managed 2 Killjoys in the one match. If you and your buddy are committing suicide then you could probably get it even easier.

Just a shame that the challenge actually promotes losing.

4 Likes

I think you mean “self destruction”

4 Likes

whatever, point is the same. I killed myself because that was the only wat to get the challenge done.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s really bad for a timed challenge. Me and my friend did something similar with the attrition challenge for revivals. If we ever ran out of lives and were both still around, we would find a quiet place and just suicide and revive each other.
6 revivals is probably a bit easier than fiesta killjoy.

2 Likes

RIP the K/D :smiling_face_with_tear:

20 chars

1 Like

Went into a game where my team were on mics and coordinating to not kill a certain player and dying so that they can get their killing sprees for the Killjoy.

Does feel bad, man.

10 Likes

You got to admire the team work. There are some pro tier challenge chasers out there.

2 Likes

Why? It shouldn’t. Problem solving is gaming. Sure, this wasn’t the dev intent, but that’s what makes it all the more fun when you solve the puzzle by unconventional means.

Exactly. Have fun at all cost.

2 Likes

I just play another game, made from developers that are not that disrespectful to their fanbase and maybe come back later.

Maybe we should start taking bets on when the game will have the basic features that the series is known for…

9 Likes

I played for 30 min and got all 3 done without really trying. The more you don’t try for it, the more it will actually happen.

3 Likes

I saw on Reddit a guy split screening with 4 controllers to just feed kills

1 Like

You’ll have to jump into a ranked game for a CSR boost since the game thinks you suck at the moment lol

1 Like

I got it within 6-7 games but ironically I was only getting killjoys when my team was getting destroyed/my bad matches.

2 Likes

This is an artful troll

Masterfully done

2 Likes

I’m not sure that is ironic as much as just logic.

3 Likes

I quit doing challenges a while ago…but this has to be the worst one yet.

2 Likes

This would not be trolling unless you did it to bother your teammates. What OP did was a brilliant exploit.

3 Likes

i will just play normally and that will hlp my teammates to get the challenge :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes