I changed my gamer tag and it still says my old one

Ok so I changed my gamertag on here and when it was phantom tza.Its been 2 days since and it wont update.

You mean Xbox live are your gamertag links with bungie and etc

> You mean Xbox live are your gamertag links with bungie and etc

Yes and this site as well its linked when I go on xbox live and play halo reach match making but when i do a custom challenge its say my GT now but then when i go to turn it in it say my old gamertag?

Sometimes Microsoft is very slow to update it can take 2-4 days for whatever reason if it dosent do it in a day or 2 i would call them

> Sometimes Microsoft is very slow to update it can take 2-4 days for whatever reason if it dosent do it in a day or 2 i would call them

No my Gamertag is linked but on this site it says im a recruit?and that I have never played reach?

That one i dont know what to tell you? Just make sure your loging in with the same email thats your live acount is attached to, and if you are i cant help you have to try and trackdown a waypoint guy

As said above, it takes a few days to update, just wait.

> As said above, it takes a few days to update, just wait.

ITs like when I play my Match makeing my stats are updated then when I Do a custom challenge and come back all my stats are gone and it say I have not played reach?

> > As said above, it takes a few days to update, just wait.
>
> ITs like when I play my Match makeing my stats are updated then when I Do a custom challenge and come back all my stats are gone and it say I have not played reach?

Solution: Do custom challenges for multiplayer.

> > As said above, it takes a few days to update, just wait.
>
> ITs like when I play my Match makeing my stats are updated then when I Do a custom challenge and come back all my stats are gone and it say I have not played reach?

“It takes a few days to update, just wait.”