I caught you 343!

Did anybody catch the misspelled word or word(s) I should say on the front page of the this website. It was on the home page the sentence about the Cartographers Gift.

This is what it currently says.
“The next free update to Halo 5: Guardians arrives this week and with it comes Forge, new Arena and Warzone maps, Seasons and social playlists, brand new REQs, and more.”

Yesterday (Monday 12/15/15) this is what it said.

“The next free update to Halo 5: Guardians arrives thisweek and with it comes Forge, new Arena and Warzone maps, Seasons and social playlists, brand new REQs, and more.”

Go ahead 343… tell me Im wrong lol.

Uhhhh…ok. Good eye i guess?

Congrats on the pointless discovery, have a cookie

> 2535410181725705;1:
> Did anybody catch the misspelled word or word(s) I should say on the front page of the this website. It was on the home page the sentence about the Cartographers Gift.
>
> This is what it currently says.
> “The next free update to Halo 5: Guardians arrives this week and with it comes Forge, new Arena and Warzone maps, Seasons and social playlists, brand new REQs, and more.”
>
> Yesterday (Monday 12/15/15) this is what it said.
>
> “The next free update to Halo 5: Guardians arrives thisweek and with it comes Forge, new Arena and Warzone maps, Seasons and social playlists, brand new REQs, and more.”
>
> Go ahead 343… tell me Im wrong lol.

Cookie?!?

You really showed them OP. Good detective work.

Not sure how I should feel about this

> 2533274792932622;4:
> > 2535410181725705;1:
> > Did anybody catch the misspelled word or word(s) I should say on the front page of the this website. It was on the home page the sentence about the Cartographers Gift.
> >
> > This is what it currently says.
> > “The next free update to Halo 5: Guardians arrives this week and with it comes Forge, new Arena and Warzone maps, Seasons and social playlists, brand new REQs, and more.”
> >
> > Yesterday (Monday 12/15/15) this is what it said.
> >
> > “The next free update to Halo 5: Guardians arrives thisweek and with it comes Forge, new Arena and Warzone maps, Seasons and social playlists, brand new REQs, and more.”
> >
> > Go ahead 343… tell me Im wrong lol.
>
>
> Cookie?!?

Give him it before Cookie Monster!

This is either a fun little joke or a whitty way of saying “Shut up and wait it’s not releasing today, it’s releasing some time this week like they’ve been saying for a month now.”

> 2535410181725705;1:
> Did anybody catch the misspelled word or word(s) I should say on the front page of the this website. It was on the home page the sentence about the Cartographers Gift.
>
> This is what it currently says.
> “The next free update to Halo 5: Guardians arrives this week and with it comes Forge, new Arena and Warzone maps, Seasons and social playlists, brand new REQs, and more.”
>
> Yesterday (Monday 12/15/15) this is what it said.
>
> “The next free update to Halo 5: Guardians arrives thisweek and with it comes Forge, new Arena and Warzone maps, Seasons and social playlists, brand new REQs, and more.”
>
> Go ahead 343… tell me Im wrong lol.

Your not the only one who caught that XP.

> 2533274964512354;6:
> Not sure how I should feel about this

Same here.

Uhhh…ok then.

Wake up, sheeple!

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

COME ON MARINE BRONZE!

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

> 2535459928060461;13:
> COME ON MARINE BRONZE!

AND WHY IS THIS A THING?

Haha I thought I wasn’t the only one.

Okay… So they fixed a typo…

Is there something I’m missing?

Good spot, you have been rewarded with a Req Pack!

Wow, good catch. I knew they had grammar issues sometimes!

This is the part where silent kicks in and everything stood still including myself while the only thing that are moving are the eyeballs around my head.

REQ packs can’t melt steel beams